Are we wasting our time? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we wasting our time?

Are we wasting our time?

• Yes

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 74 71.8%

• Total voters
I'd like to know who the 4 no votes are.
First of all, a season of football is NEVER a waste of time. Simply because it is the greates sport on the face of the earth.
As for the Dolphins season....
As critical as I can be, their season can't be over in early July...............Now if Feidler is named the starter after TC my vote might change. :evil:

I just don't want us to underachieve. I was Wannstedt's biggest fan his first year here. I thought he got the absolute most out of that team and I didn't care if we won a Super Bowl or not. You can't win every year. I just hate to underachieve.

I'm sorry but this team has seriously underachieved the past 2 years. There's a lot of blame to go around. I think its fair for every Dolfan to be patient and see what happens this year. But when I look at our roster, barring major injuries, I would be hard-pressed to accept another season like the last two seasons. We simply have too much talent.

I love watching the NFL. I grew up watching baseball. I don't really watch any other sport now except the NFL. I think its the greatest sport in the world. I'll continue to watch the Dolphins, but I just hate to see us play too conservatively, let down for the big games, and not play up to our talent. As Mad Dog likes to say, "Where is their pride?"

even if we sucked worse than the cards i would still have hope hell even the year the scrubs were playing i was routing for them

we are wasting our time. What kind of losers post over 2 posts on a message board for a group of 60 men? Sit back, and realize, what are we doing it for? We can't change the team, we need help....

:smackhead Aw crap, i just voted for it being a waste of time. Well...that poll should b one more for the non waste side, and one less for the pessimistic loser side.

blingbling2334 said:
we are wasting our time. What kind of losers post over 2 posts on a message board for a group of 60 men? Sit back, and realize, what are we doing it for? We can't change the team, we need help....

I don't know about you dude. But I don't come here for the men. I come here to talk football. :lol:

FinFan57 said:
I just don't want us to underachieve. I was Wannstedt's biggest fan his first year here. I thought he got the absolute most out of that team and I didn't care if we won a Super Bowl or not. You can't win every year. I just hate to underachieve.

I'm sorry but this team has seriously underachieved the past 2 years. There's a lot of blame to go around. I think its fair for every Dolfan to be patient and see what happens this year. But when I look at our roster, barring major injuries, I would be hard-pressed to accept another season like the last two seasons. We simply have too much talent.

I love watching the NFL. I grew up watching baseball. I don't really watch any other sport now except the NFL. I think its the greatest sport in the world. I'll continue to watch the Dolphins, but I just hate to see us play too conservatively, let down for the big games, and not play up to our talent. As Mad Dog likes to say, "Where is their pride?"

How did we underachieve, we played to our team's potential each year, Please stop thinking we were more talented than we were.

I think we will at least get to the AFC championship game

I'm always optimistic, fighting down the negatives until the very last gasp of the season (or postseason).

Things are really not that bad. Wanny is at least average as a coach, so he could find a way to win a critical game or two. Feeley may step in and give the offense the solid QB it needs to be good.

A couple first downs here and there, letting the defense rest and/or have better field position to defend, and they could move from good to very good.

Besides, I'm planning on attending my first game when the Dolphins come to play the Seahawks late in the year. I've got a friend who is a Seahawk fan, so one of us will leave that game a happy camper. :D

Back
Top Bottom