Are you a Chad Henne fan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

• Total voters

Arsenal WV

LIVESTRONG
Club Member
Reaction score
Just trying to get some actual numbers on this to see how us Dolphin fans feel. I've seen some Henne hate, and I've seen some Henne love given out.

I'm not a Henne Fan, but i want to see him do well. I don't want to see him fail, because that would mean the Dolphins won't win too many games. IMO he's the best option we have now, but I'm not a fan.

Only because he is the starter for the Dolphins, if he was on any other team i wouldnt care at all for him. Until than I support you Mr. Henne

I'm a Phins fan, and I like to see our players do well. If he is our starter, I want him to do well. So, yea, I guess you would say I'm a Henne fan.

I can't believe it is not 100% yes. He is a Dolphin. Like him or not, you should be a fan. I bash him hard but still support him and hope he turns it around.

I will be a fan as long as he puts on that uniform.

Yes, but only because I am a Phins fan first and foremost. He is on the team so he has my support.

50-50 (14 to 14) split after my vote.

Since he's the starting QB on our team right now, yes I'm a Henne fan..actually any player who plays for our team, I'm a fan of... Until something changes, I'm a dolphins fan period..

I've been one to bash him as well. But like the previous posts, he is a member of the team and therefore would love to see him do extremely well. After all what I've said about him, I would want nothing more then for him to prove me wrong.

I root for, not against, anybody who wears the aqua orange so long as they're representing the team and putting in the effort. (well that might have been different if it was VY or MV.. but in general yes). Someone can come up with all sorts of rationalizations and excuses - some BS, some plausible, but the bottom line is to root against him is to root against the team...

I can't believe it is not 100% yes. He is a Dolphin. Like him or not, you should be a fan. I bash him hard but still support him and hope he turns it around.

I think your confusing the issue and it almost seems like you're suggesting people that aren't a fan of the guy are not true dolphins fans. I take resentment with that statement sir,

I'm still gonna watch every game as I always do and I will cheer for him because I can't cheer for the Dolphins without cheering for him. So technically I guess I am a Henne fan......Having said that Henne sucks balls and I would rather cheer for almost anyone else

Back
Top Bottom