Are you a Chad Henne fan? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

• Total voters
i am a fan of anyone who throws MORE td's than int's.

i am a fan of anyone who has MORE wins than losses.

i am a fan of anyone who has MORE big plays than big mistakes.

name doesnt matter.

IMO he's the best option we have now

he has more losses than wins. he has more int's than td's. he makes more bad plays than big plays.

how is he our best option now?

maybe, and i say maybe, the guy we have as his backup, the one who has more td's than int's, more wins than losses, more big plays than big mistakes, might be a better option?

dont see "best option" at this time. will we go to that option? probably not.

I can't be a fan of anyone or anything that causes the Dolphins to lose games, so no I am not a fan of Chad Henne.

The game is too fast for Henne and he locks onto his receiver at the break of the huddle.. The man has no business being a starting QB for any NFL team...

I'm a fin fan first and foremost. I don't care to much for Henne though. I hope he plays well but what I've seen thus far from him, I can't wait for him to call it quits and we can stop waiting for him to develop. Time to move on if he doesn't get his act together this season!!

I can't be a fan of anyone or anything that causes the Dolphins to lose games, so no I am not a fan of Chad Henne.

This.

Also, people confuse rooting for a guy and being a fan. They are not the same things.

If Chad Henne is taking snaps as the QB of my favorite team, of course Im rooting for him to succeed. However, that does not make me a fan of his. The guy continues to cost my team games. Therefore, I ****ing hate that dude.

Im a Miami Dolphins fan. Not a Chad Henne fan. Im a fan of any player that PRODUCES for the phins and helps them win games. Players who do the opposite, I am no fan of at all.

But, if youre putting on phins gear, then yes of course Im rooting for you and I hope to become a fan of that player.

I think your confusing the issue and it almost seems like you're suggesting people that aren't a fan of the guy are not true dolphins fans. I take resentment with that statement sir,
I don't play that "true fan" horse s**t. In fact I think it's juvenile. So your resentment is know met by my thinking you need to grow up.

This poses the question that in 2007 when the Dolphins sucked, you weren't a fan?

This.

Also, people confuse rooting for a guy and being a fan. They are not the same things.

If Chad Henne is taking snaps as the QB of my favorite team, of course Im rooting for him to succeed. However, that does not make me a fan of his. The guy continues to cost my team games. Therefore, I ****ing hate that dude.

Im a Miami Dolphins fan. Not a Chad Henne fan. Im a fan of any player that PRODUCES for the phins and helps them win games. Players who do the opposite, I am no fan of at all.

But, if youre putting on phins gear, then yes of course Im rooting for you and I hope to become a fan of that player.
You know my thoughts on him WV but he is still part of the team. Although I do see your point, it's hard to believe that you can not be a fan but want him to succeed.

Loaded question but here goes. NO, I'm not a fan of his. I think he sucks. But, YES I root my arse off for him when he's on the field because above any one player, coach or whatever, I am a life long, die hard, stupid, fanatical, crazy MIAMI DOLPHIN FAN. And I want to see my favorite team be successful and hopefully once again win Championships.

I'm a fan, last yr was last yr.... here's hoping he takes the next step to being a very good QB......

Does thinking he's the best QB on our roster right now and that he may improve even though I'm not happy with his play so far make me a "fan" of his?

The only specific Dolphins players I would really consider myself a "fan" of would probably be Davone Bess or Cameron Wake. Actually, maybe Jake Long and Vontae Davis as well.

You could put any dolphin and ask the same question ..
were you a fan of pat white 2 years ago?
were you a fan of john beck 4 years ago?
were you a fan of cullpepper?
Were you a fan of cleo lemon?

I thiink the poll should have said
Do you believe in chad Henne?

and i guarantee you the results would be much different

This poses the question that in 2007 when the Dolphins sucked, you weren't a fan?
I was not a fan of all the horrible decisions and play that led to the Phins losing games.

It's kind of funny that fans are allowed to hate almost anyone on the team except the QB. It was fine to hate Gibril Wilson, but not Henne. The only requirement for being a fan is you want that team to succeed. There is a lot of wiggle room outside of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know my thoughts on him WV but he is still part of the team. Although I do see your point, it's hard to believe that you can not be a fan but want him to succeed.

I hate Mike Vick. Not a fan of his at all. However, last season I placed a hefty wager on the Eagles in a game against the cowboys. Believe me, I was rooting like hell for Vick that day.

Anybody that straps it up and puts on a phins uni, Im rooting like hell for them on gameday. The phins are my favorite team. I watch every game and always root hard as **** for them to win. However, there are players on the phins that Im not a fan of at all. Those are the players that cause me nothing but heartache and misery because they are consistantly costing the phins games and holding the team back from success.

One of those guys is Chad Henne. He is the main one in fact. Because of this, I ****ing hate Chad Henne. Probably more than any player in the league. Nothing pisses me off more than a guy who causes the phins to lose.

When gameday comes, if this ********er is QBing for my team, I have no choice but to root for him to kick ***. But, I still cant stand the guy.

I wish it werent beyond my control and then I wouldnt have to worry about it. He simply would never QB for my team.

I cant ****ing stand Chad Henne. He causes me a great deal of misery. Should he start dominating and actually help the phins win a lot of games, I could probably grow to not only like him, but become a fan of his. Until that happens, I ****ing hate the guy. Chances are I always will. You dont really see him starting to win games for us do you?

I really dont understand how this is so difficult for some of you to get your heads around. Personally, I dont understand anyone who claims to be a phins fan and at the same time claims to be a fan of Chad Henne. To me, a "real fan" of the phins would ****ing hate Chad Henne with a passion.

Back
Top Bottom