Are you a Chad Henne fan? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

• Total voters
Good points on both sides. I am outta here before this turns into another "true fan" debate that people get carried away with.

I probably should have worded the poll better. As somebody mentioned "Do you have faith in Chad Henne?" I think the poll results would have been a lot different.

I don't know him as a person, but as a football player, i'm not sure how he is the starting QB on a NFL team. Usually players get better and better while they are starting games in the NFL. Henne seems to stay put at his "below average" rating in my book.

I was not a fan of all the horrible decisions and play that led to the Phins losing games.

It's kind of funny that fans are allowed to hate almost anyone on the team except the QB. It was fine to hate Gibril Wilson, but not Henne. The only requirement for being a fan is you want that team to succeed. Their is a lot of wiggle room outside of that.

Dude, youre so money in this thread.

How many of the same people who bash anyone who criticizes Chad Henne made post after post about how they cant stand Ted Ginn? That was ok. Hell, its ok to bash Fasano as is evident right now. Just dont bash Henne, cause then you arent a "real fan". What a crock of ****.

Im telling you, all it is, is that a lot of these homers love to take Chad Henne's........... nevermind.

I hate Mike Vick. Not a fan of his at all. However, last season I placed a hefty wager on the Eagles in a game against the cowboys. Believe me, I was rooting like hell for Vick that day.

Anybody that straps it up and puts on a phins uni, Im rooting like hell for them on gameday. The phins are my favorite team. I watch every game and always root hard as **** for them to win. However, there are players on the phins that Im not a fan of at all. Those are the players that cause me nothing but heartache and misery because they are consistantly costing the phins games and holding the team back from success.

One of those guys is Chad Henne. He is the main one in fact. Because of this, I ****ing hate Chad Henne. Probably more than any player in the league. Nothing pisses me off more than a guy who causes the phins to lose.

When gameday comes, if this ********er is QBing for my team, I have no choice but to root for him to kick ***. But, I still cant stand the guy.

I wish it werent beyond my control and then I wouldnt have to worry about it. He simply would never QB for my team.

I cant ****ing stand Chad Henne. He causes me a great deal of misery. Should he start dominating and actually help the phins win a lot of games, I could probably grow to not only like him, but become a fan of his. Until that happens, I ****ing hate the guy. Chances are I always will. You dont really see him starting to win games for us do you?

I really dont understand how this is so difficult for some of you to get your heads around. Personally, I dont understand anyone who claims to be a phins fan and at the same time claims to be a fan of Chad Henne. To me, a "real fan" of the phins would ****ing hate Chad Henne with a passion.
good to see you back to your pre preseason game 1 passion. I wondered how long you'd stay away. :lol:

Good points on both sides. I am outta here before this turns into another "true fan" debate that people get carried away with.
If you run now that means you are not a real fan.

Not a fan of Chad Henne. I fail to give two ****'s who does or doesn't like it.

Nobody here has to prove they're a fan to anybody. Attacking someone as a fan for calling a spade a spade is what the fanboys do when they know they're wrong. They can always hide behind the "I was just being a real fan" excuse so their complete lack of football IQ doesn't have to keep taking a beating...

Quit worrying about who is/isn't a fan, and worry about how the hell Miami is going to fix the quarterback situation.

Nobody here has to prove they're a fan to anybody. Attacking someone as a fan for calling a spade a spade is what the fanboys do when they know they're wrong. They can always hide behind the "I was just being a real fan" excuse so their complete lack of football IQ doesn't have to keep taking a beating...

Quit worrying about who is/isn't a fan, and worry about how the hell Miami is going to fix the quarterback situation.

Dr Slimm caps off the win with a kill shot.

Not a believer but willing to give him a look-see this season on the
outside chance that past circumstances may not have put him in the
best position to succeed.

I am a fan of the Dolphins. Chad Henne is hindering my team. You do the math.

I'm a Miami Dolphins fan. I do want Henne to succeed because he's our starting QB, obviously, but I'll be the first to call him out if he screws up enough.

And it's not even about the W/L with me. I couldn't care less if this team went 0-16 or 19-0, if he's pulling his weight I'll support him, and if he sucks I'll denounce him.

Fantastic reply.

Was that directed towards me?

He's done everything this offseason to make this team his that we could hope for, and I hope that he does everything during the season most of us hope for.

Back
Top Bottom