Are you a Chad Henne fan? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

• Total voters
Like others have said i'm a "fan" of any Miami player but "Do i have faith in Chad Henne?" that would be a HUGE NO!

I despise Chad Henne. All I can hope is that he performs so well that I have to go out and buy a jersey with his name on it. I'm not saving up any money at this point.

Would I ask for Channe Henne's autograph if I ran into him at Publix? Probably not

Not a fan, though I pray to god he proves me wrong and becomes our franchise QB. But the guy sucks, and I doubt he will do that. Being a fan of his is equivalent to being a Jets fan. You're only a fan of Henne if you want the Dolphins to lose and not ever make it into the playoffs.

I dont see where I am required to like a specific player to like the Dolphins. That logic is horrible. Ill pull for Henne and hope for the best, but until I see improvement I refuse to call myself a Henne fan.

I am a fan of every player while they wear the Aqua and Orange. I am a Henne fan, a Moore fan and a Devlin fan just like I was a Beck fan, Lemon fan etc. I hope they all do well while with the team. They are all incredible athletes to make it to and start in the NFL doing what 99.9% of the people around bashing them couldnt even come close to. I dont care how great you were at John Adams High School you dont deserve to bash one guy that makes it to the league because they earned it! Sometimes the system and the player are not always a marriage and sometimes it doesn't have to be but I'm married to the Dolphins and I support rather than bash our players!

Just trying to get some actual numbers on this to see how us Dolphin fans feel. I've seen some Henne hate, and I've seen some Henne love given out.

Becareful, this thread might get moved to Spam. I tried a similar thread and it got moved quickly. I was not ever completely sold on Chad Henne. Especially with his play last year. But after seeing the hatred the majority of the fans have for this guy I'm a big time Chad Henne Fan.

This.

Also, people confuse rooting for a guy and being a fan. They are not the same things.

If Chad Henne is taking snaps as the QB of my favorite team, of course Im rooting for him to succeed. However, that does not make me a fan of his. The guy continues to cost my team games. Therefore, I ****ing hate that dude.

Im a Miami Dolphins fan. Not a Chad Henne fan. Im a fan of any player that PRODUCES for the phins and helps them win games. Players who do the opposite, I am no fan of at all.

But, if youre putting on phins gear, then yes of course Im rooting for you and I hope to become a fan of that player.

YES, YES, and YES. wv and I see eye to eye on Henne

"Fan was a misleading semantic to use. You certainly can dislike #7, want him replaced and be a team fan just as much as if you're actively pulling for him.

How the OP might have phrased the poll, IMO, is "Are you rooting for Henne to succeed?" I believe, as already expressed here by even his most fervent detractors, if he's under center, you certainly should not want him to fail. So the operative word is "root" when it comes to Henne - not "fan" which is better reserved for supporting the team.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, if you're actually rooting against Henne when he's under center, then you're rooting against the team. No BS can candy coat that; I don't care what rationalizations like "present pain for future (draft) gain" gets shoveled.. sorry, but in that case, while you might be a "fan" in your own mind and will always find a few who'll support your shaky stand.. in reality you just are not a legitimate fan of the team if you root for Henne, or whoever's on the field to tank.

rooting for henne to have success??? yes...thinking it will actually happen...no

Not a fan, really dislike him, but hope he does well for the sake of the team.

Thats the loaded question. So I will not vote.

But I will give my opinion. Do I want him to do well? Of course, I am a Miami Dolphin fan, I bought a Henne jersey last season at the Jets game. I want nothing more than Henne to prove me and all the other doubters wrong.

Do I believe now that Henne has what it takes to be a championship QB? No, I no longer have that belief as I have seen enough of his inconsistency. He has not progressed and I don't see it happening for him.

So there should be a third choice for your poll.

I am a Dolphin fan, Chad Henne is the the starter, so I am a fan of Chad until he proves to me not to.

Back
Top Bottom