Are you a Chad Henne fan? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

• Total voters
mkerti-1.jpg

I root for Henne to succeed, just like I rooted for Ray Lucas to succeed, Sammie Smith, John Bosa, Eric Kumerow, JB Brown, William Judsen, Patrick Turner, etc. I wasnt, however, a fan of any of those guys because they all sucked. This is regardless of whether some circle of fans think I fit into their image of what a "true fan" is or isnt.

I want to continue to believe the jury's still out on Henne, but its getting tough.

He had me when he torched the Jets with Ted Ginn that one Monday night game! I am a fan!

sanchez 3 points.
Fitzpatgrick 3 points.
chad henne 7 points.

as long as we are counting preseason.

Chad Henne will play good enough to keep his job at starting qb so yeah I am a fan.

I want him to prove me wrong, I have zero faith in his ability right now, hope he can turn that around and I believe the guy's got some fight in him, he's got to come out and show that now or he'll lose that starting job pretty darn fast.

The question was are you a Henne fan not are you a Dolfan! I am not a Henne fan but would be fine if he turned out to be good because I root for the FINS!!!

Sure I'd be a fan of Chad Henne... If I was a fan of losers. People saying they're fans of Henne because he plays for the Dolphins don't seem to have much sense. Henne is making "your team" worse by being "part of it"

This is the problem with fans today. Too many people are paying too much attention to the name on the back of the jersey.

I'm a Dolphins fan; I'm not a player fan. Don't care who you are, what your name is, or what your pedigree. Show me that you can help the Miami Dolphins win football games.

#7 has not shown me that he can help us win football games.

Sure I'd be a fan of Chad Henne... If I was a fan of losers. People saying they're fans of Henne because he plays for the Dolphins don't seem to have much sense. Henne is making "your team" worse by being "part of it"

Exactly, Ted Ginn played for Miami. How many fans did he have? How many people did he have sweep his ineptness under the rug? Nowhere near the amount of Henne's followers.

I can't be a fan of someone who can't win games for the Miami Dolphins. Win some games on a consistent basis and I'll change my tune.

Im always a fan of whoever is the starting Qb of the Miami Dolphins! Would i be much happier if we had an upgrade at tthat postion? YES. Would i cheer harder for any different starting QB of the Miami dolphins? NO.

It sucks we have Henne but i hope against Hope that he can still improve and be good enough to win us enough games to get to the playoffs.

Im always a fan of whoever is the starting Qb of the Miami Dolphins! Would i be much happier if we had an upgrade at tthat postion? YES. Would i cheer harder for any different starting QB of the Miami dolphins? NO.

It sucks we have Henne but i hope against Hope that he can still improve and be good enough to win us enough games to get to the playoffs.

But do you feel he can win enough games to get us to the playoffs? I honestly don't.

But do you feel he can win enough games to get us to the playoffs? I honestly don't.

honestly. . .No. I dont think so. I hope he goes undefeated and proves me wrong but no when i really think about it i dont see him getting it done.

----------

I will however hold off final judgement til i can see Reggie and Marshall out there with the first team.

Back
Top Bottom