Are you a Chad Henne fan? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

Are you a Chad Henne fan?

• Total voters
I chose yes, however it would be more accurate to say I support him and want to see him succeed. Obviously, I am not a fan of back to back 7-9 seasons but that was a team issue, not just a Henne issue. I am a fan of his work ethic, demeaner, and the way he has handled the crappy hand that has been dealt to him. Good kid who I hope can get it right in this new offense.

I chose yes, however it would be more accurate to say I support him and want to see him succeed. Obviously, I am not a fan of back to back 7-9 seasons but that was a team issue, not just a Henne issue. I am a fan of his work ethic, demeaner, and the way he has handled the crappy hand that has been dealt to him. Good kid who I hope can get it right in this new offense.

Agree with most of this. Like I previously stated, I'm not a player fan; I'm a Dolphins fan. I root for the Miami Dolphins. I support the players. I think Chad Henne needs to pack his **** and hit the door but if he's under center when the ball is snapped, there's not much choice I have but to support the guy. You **** up, I'm gonna let you know about it. You play well and I'll let you know about it. You consistently **** up like he has been doing and I don't have much patience for **** like that. This is a business. And if you ****ed up in your line of work the way he ****s up in his line of work...how long do you think you'd hold on to your job.

You don't have to like him to support him, it just that he can do better because right now he's the only option that the team is going with. No more of this BS about leaving alots of plays on the field, it's time produce or hit the road.

I'm a Henne fan . . . and a Matt Moore fan . . . I hope both do well. I hope the Dolphins do well.

clear.gif

You need to add a choice of, I'm not a fan of players, I'm a Miami Dolphins fan.

I voted YES bcuz I am a fan. It doesn't matter who is at QB I'm still rooting for them. That's what fans are for. You can't say you like one part of the team and not the other. Either you like the team or not. He gets bashed on here everyday and the guy really isn't that bad. Yes he made endless bonehead throws last season but what young QB doesn't? Please save me the Pennington was his mentor crap. No one was thinking about Henne when Pennington arrived and you know it. The guy knows he made mistakes and wants to improve. As a fan you just have to hope he is serious and I think he is.

Go Phins!

What's more embarrassing that Henne becomes a bust? That John Beck also becomes a success.

definetly john beck becoming a success would be real embarassing but i dont think we have to worry about that. I thought henne did really good his first season after replacing pennington and last year was a sophtmore jinx and Im really hoping he bounces back.

You need to add a choice of, I'm not a fan of players, I'm a Miami Dolphins fan.

While I agree, there's several people in this very thread that can't even begin to comprehend what this even means unfortunately.

I am a fan of the Miami Dolphins.

Chad Henne sucks alotta dick. JCane nailed it, I don't wanna cheer for this loser, but I have to. C-Bot better tear **** up out there this season to get me off his back, until he proves it wrong, he's a damn chump. Real Talk.

Back
Top Bottom