Are YOU A Phin Phanatic?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are YOU A Phin Phanatic?!

obsessivefinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If you experience internal conflict when faced with the hypothetical choice between accompanying your wife to the delivery room, or attending a Phins' Super Bowl free of charge....

You might be a Phin Phanatic...

If you stood in the midst of Thanksgiving and yelled at the top of your lungs when Leon lett us win...

You might be a Phin Phanatic....

If you feel compelled to punch someone in the face for talking trash about the Phins during a loss...

If have to wait for the release of the schedule, to plan family vacations based on the Phins' Bye week....

If you can hardly sleep, and you get that "I'm going to Disney tomorrow" feeling the night before a big game...

If you have broken something of value (aka the remote) as a result of a miscue by the Phins or a terrible call (aka all negative calls against the Phins)...

If the words "I hope that M-Fer breaks his neck" when referring to the guy having a field day against the Phins (Tom Brady) have come from your mouth....

If you go to earlier church service so you wont even miss the pre-game...

If you would recognize the awesomeness of my #13 jersey with the name Scott on the back (I love my fiancee for having that made for me)...

You're definitely a Phin Phanatic...

If you're a grown man or woman, giddy with excitement like a small child who knows Christmas is around the corner--if the hot summer days seem to drag on longer during July--if you have sent out a mass text message to your family warning them that as of August (just to get them adjusted) the living room television is officially off limits to any and everyone all weekend long--IF YOU CAN"T FRIGGIN WAIT UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON!

THEN YOU'RE A PHIN PHANATIC!

Let's hear some of the things that you guys feel constitute being a Phin Phanatic!

Starting pointless threads after reading every "football expert" telling us how bad we are...........and getting pissed off by it.

Then your a Phin-Phanatic

If the last time you cried was when Stoyo went wide right against the Chargers at home to go to the AFC Championship....

If you haven't missed a game in the past decade...

If you are still convinced Marino could lace them up and play right now...

YOU ARE DEFINITELY A PHINATIC

Like me! :D

Im a finatic...does that count?

LOL!

Seriously though, this is some funnsy stuff guys. Keep it coming.

If you lost it and went into a post office with an AK one monday monring after the Phins lost....

If you experience internal conflict when faced with the hypothetical choice between accompanying your wife to the delivery room, or attending a Phins' Super Bowl free of charge....

If you stood in the midst of Thanksgiving and yelled at the top of your lungs when Leon lett us win...

If you feel compelled to punch someone in the face for talking trash about the Phins during a loss...

If have to wait for the release of the schedule, to plan family vacations based on the Phins' Bye week....

If you can hardly sleep, and you get that "I'm going to Disney tomorrow" feeling the night before a big game...

If you have broken something of value (aka the remote) as a result of a miscue by the Phins or a terrible call (aka all negative calls against the Phins)...

If the words "I hope that M-Fer breaks his neck" when referring to the guy having a field day against the Phins (Tom Brady) have come from your mouth....

If you would recognize the awesomeness of my #13 jersey with the name Scott on the back (I love my fiancee for having that made for me)...

You're definitely a Phin Phanatic...

If you're a grown man or woman, giddy with excitement like a small child who knows Christmas is around the corner--if the hot summer days seem to drag on longer during July--if you have sent out a mass text message to your family warning them that as of August (just to get them adjusted) the living room television is officially off limits to any and everyone all weekend long--IF YOU CAN"T FRIGGIN WAIT UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON!

THEN YOU'RE A PHIN PHANATIC!

Let's hear some of the things that you guys feel constitute being a Phin Phanatic!

Dude, how much did she pay for that Scott jersey? I've been trying to get one for years without paying through the nose.

If you lost it and went into a post office with an AK one monday monring after the Phins lost....

Ooooh, I forgot that one.

If you got into fist fights with your college room mate because he was a Jet fan and you hated him for it...

If the last time you cried was when Stoyo went wide right against the Chargers at home to go to the AFC Championship....

If you haven't missed a game in the past decade...

If you are still convinced Marino could lace them up and play right now...

YOU ARE DEFINITELY A PHINATIC

Like me! :D

Dredd, tell me about it, I from thenceforth dubbed him Pete StoyanoBITCH...

And no, I have not, not even at our worst...

Finheaven once played the worst April Fools joke on me, and I am sure many of you, when we got Ricky they said Marino was announcing his un-retirement...I got giddy with the thought of him playing then, and I still would now!

Dude, how much did she pay for that Scott jersey? I've been trying to get one for years without paying through the nose.

She went to NFL.com and you can basically get any number and name on the back for 100 bucks...plus shipping and handling and tax or whatever, but not too expensive IMO. Hope that helps.

if you on Thursday have drove 3600 km from Winnipeg to Miami to attend a game then on Monday drove it back home! you maybe a phanatic

or

if you have became friends with D-day and GreatWade in order to go to games for free

if when your son was born you ordered Bibs, a little Marino jersey, a Dolphins Blankie, Bottles, Towels, t-shirts, passifiers, and anything under the sun that you thought was cute for your new boy.

If your daughters have a hand me down Dolphin cheerleader outfit (toddler for your pervs) that they have all worn.....

If you've nearly been arrested and missed Marinos come back td pass in INDY,.........oh wait that's just me.

If your brother-in-law and best friend are Dolphin haters & you had to cold deck their *****......

~ Yes I am a freakin Phin Fanatic

Some folks might just think i'm plain ole crazy!!!

If you've cursed at Wannstadt or our other current head coaches out loud or under your breath.

If you cried after the "Monday Night Miracle"

If you find out someone is a J.E.T.S. fan and give them the "evil eye"

If you've almost broken your hand/wrist after punching a wall after a bad call or loss

You walk threw a Patriots tailgate party after the dolphins win at foxboro and get bottled at for wearing number 13 on your back saying " YOU SUCK ".

wonderful memories.

That's me.

That's me.

You better believe that's me.

Oh yeah, that's me too.

There is an easier solution to this. If your worried about missing the pregame show because of Mass. Then, just don't go to church.

Back
Top Bottom