Are YOU A Phin Phanatic?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are YOU A Phin Phanatic?!

Tell me if any of you have been through this...its around 10-ish on game day, 1:00 KO, and you wife or significant other wants to "get a few things done" before the game and after you give her that "B#$%^ this better not run past 12:30 look," or that "Dont you know better than this by now" look, you reluctantly ask "how long is this S@#$ gonna take?" She says, "oh not long at all...we'll be done by noon." Next thing you know its 12:55 and the B#$%^ is lost in some store and you are pacing like a madman wanting to club her and drag her to your cave by the hair!

Yea...your a Phin Phanatic, lol
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:
effing fantastic

if you make sure you wife understands that the months of sept, nov, dec, jan, the first week of feb, and the last weekend in april, are not good months to get married, you may be a finatic.

when everyone who knows you, knows that on sundays from 11am through 12am monday, DONT FRIGGIN BOTHER ME, you may be a phinatic

If you were jumping up and down, screaming at the top of your lungs like you just won the Super Bowl watching Camarillo break free against the Ravens you might be a ......

You've driven a 7 hour round trip from Oklahoma to Dallas, to watch a 3 hour Dolphins game on a TV in which they lost, and you consider it time well spent.

If you were jumping up and down, high-fiving everyone in the room like Miami won the Super Bowl when the Giants beat the 18-0 Patriots destroying their perfect season...

I consider you a Miami fan.

Back
Top Bottom