Are YOU A Phin Phanatic?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are YOU A Phin Phanatic?!

Pox--this ones for you..

If you go to church cause if you miss it you feel god will make you lose! You might me a dolfan

If you would madder at finding out your kid is a jets fan than being ho mo se xual you might be a dolfan.

If you believed after our first 6 loses last year we were going to win out--you might be a dolfan

If you go thru miami's schedule and you really believe we can beat every team but the pats and that we will split with them...you might be a phinfan

If you are wearing something orange or aqua right now...you might be a phin fan.

If you have a password with a 8, 13, 83 in it you might be a dolfan.

If you know who John Avery is you might be a dolfan...

I am tired keep it going!!!

Now that is me! I have 13's everywhere.
If you've influenced more then 1 person to become a phins fan even though you don't live anywhere near florida...

If you make Steaks and cakes in the form of the dolphins logo and proceed to not eat them because they are so beautiful, hence making you hungry, if you then go to you neighbor's house and proceed to eat everything in sight and taking a shoutgun blast to the shoulder but not caring because you are so hungry....meanwhil at home your dolphin logo shaped birthday cakes and steaks continue to go uneaten.

you might be a phinatic

If you have the Dolphin logo permanantly tattooed to your body...

Pox--this ones for you..

If you go to church cause if you miss it you feel god will make you lose! You might me a dolfan

If you would madder at finding out your kid is a jets fan than being ho mo se xual you might be a dolfan.

If you believed after our first 6 loses last year we were going to win out--you might be a dolfan

If you go thru miami's schedule and you really believe we can beat every team but the pats and that we will split with them...you might be a phinfan

If you are wearing something orange or aqua right now...you might be a phin fan.

If you know who John Avery is you might be a dolfan...

I am tired keep it going!!!

LMAO, I LOVE THESE!

...If the mention of John Avery just made you vomit in your mouth a little...

If you think we will be the Boston Celtics of the NFL....

The homosexual one is great...although I think being a Jets fan is synonymous.

If you make Steaks and cakes in the form of the dolphins logo and proceed to not eat them because they are so beautiful, hence making you hungry, if you then go to you neighbor's house and proceed to eat everything in sight and taking a shoutgun blast to the shoulder but not caring because you are so hungry....meanwhil at home your dolphin logo shaped birthday cakes and steaks continue to go uneaten.

you might be a phinatic

Lol, that's gotta be the craziest thing I have heard in a year

If you've tried to do your woman while the TV in the bedroom is quietly showing a live 'Phins game, and you find that you can't concentrate enough on the job at hand to keep it upright, so you stop and tell your partner that you'll finish it after the game.......

you might just be a Dolfan

I've never been able to do it while the 'Phins are playing, regardless of how enticing it was or how long I had gone without.

You might be a Phin Phanatic...

If you got mad that you missed a game because of a vacation, even though the game was recorded

If you experience internal conflict when faced with the hypothetical choice between accompanying your wife to the delivery room, or attending a Phins' Super Bowl free of charge....

If you stood in the midst of Thanksgiving and yelled at the top of your lungs when Leon let us win...

You might be a Phin Phanatic....

If you feel compelled to punch someone in the face for talking trash about the Phins during a loss...

If have to wait for the release of the schedule, to plan family vacations based on the Phins' Bye week....

If you can hardly sleep, and you get that "I'm going to Disney tomorrow" feeling the night before a big game...

If you have broken something of value (aka the remote) as a result of a miscue by the Phins or a terrible call (aka all negative calls against the Phins)...

If the words "I hope that M-Fer breaks his neck" when referring to the guy having a field day against the Phins (Tom Brady) have come from your mouth....

If you go to earlier church service so you wont even miss the pre-game...

If you would recognize the awesomeness of my #13 jersey with the name Scott on the back (I love my fiancee for having that made for me)...

You're definitely a Phin Phanatic...

If you're a grown man or woman, giddy with excitement like a small child who knows Christmas is around the corner--if the hot summer days seem to drag on longer during July--if you have sent out a mass text message to your family warning them that as of August (just to get them adjusted) the living room television is officially off limits to any and everyone all weekend long--IF YOU CAN"T FRIGGIN WAIT UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON!

THEN YOU'RE A PHIN PHANATIC!

Let's hear some of the things that you guys feel constitute being a Phin Phanatic!

Great job!!! How about throwing my favorite chair through my T.V.!! Needless to say niether are doing well!:up:

Tell me if any of you have been through this...its around 10-ish on game day, 1:00 KO, and you wife or significant other wants to "get a few things done" before the game and after you give her that "B#$%^ this better not run past 12:30 look," or that "Dont you know better than this by now" look, you reluctantly ask "how long is this S@#$ gonna take?" She says, "oh not long at all...we'll be done by noon." Next thing you know its 12:55 and the B#$%^ is lost in some store and you are pacing like a madman wanting to club her and drag her to your cave by the hair!

Yea...your a Phin Phanatic, lol

Tell me if any of you have been through this...its around 10-ish on game day, 1:00 KO, and you wife or significant other wants to "get a few things done" before the game and after you give her that "B#$%^ this better not run past 12:30 look," or that "Dont you know better than this by now" look, you reluctantly ask "how long is this S@#$ gonna take?" She says, "oh not long at all...we'll be done by noon." Next thing you know its 12:55 and the B#$%^ is lost in some store and you are pacing like a madman wanting to club her and drag her to your cave by the hair!

P.S. NEVER fall for that if it hasn't happened to you, let her know you are useless once the clock strikes midnight Saturday morning!

My wife has been an NFL widow for the past 5 years. Don't bother me on Sunday.

If you've tried to do your woman while the TV in the bedroom is quietly showing a live 'Phins game, and you find that you can't concentrate enough on the job at hand to keep it upright, so you stop and tell your partner that you'll finish it after the game.......
If your wife gives you a bj (instead of sex) so you can keep watching the game...

...you might be a phinfan (and definitely have an understanding wife!)

Back
Top Bottom