Are You an Optimist, Pessimist, or Realist? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You an Optimist, Pessimist, or Realist?

Sorry but some guy making up his own definition of what defines optimism or pessimism and using the Dolphins as the basis is out of his mind.

My answer is the same as it was on the other forum. I am this:
HomerNEWMIApng-1.jpg

optimist, I am hoping the line starts playing better. if they do we have a pretty darn good offense. the line is killing them

Whats funny is that no matter the subject, a pessimist will always describe themselves as a realist.

I don't get too high or too low anymore. Part of that is because all of the years of futility has drained me of any excitement. The other thing is my job requires me to stay even keel so it's kind've translated over to how I view my favorite sports franchises and life in general.

I think a fourth option should be added...Sado-masochist.....because being a dolphins' fan means,you love to have the Dolphins inflict pain on us..
It's the only reason to explain this past decade and a half.

Optimist. I always see most everything in life as half full, and try not to let anything get me down.

I never quit when I played sports, and always saw the scenario of the win when the team I was/am rooting for was/is down. I have been at my sports bar quite a few times where many of the other Dolphins fans I was with took off expecting the loss, and I stayed for good or bad.

When I was younger I never quit, and always expect my favorite teams to also not quit, and come back or win.

Some people unfortunately will call themselves a realist when they're really far from it, but I know what I am and admit it.

im saying aikmans cowboys made tremendous progress in year 2, you see tremndous progress in year 2 with tannehill? i couldnt agree more with you if you say its only 6 games but this sure as hell doesnt look like a playoff team.

Actually I remember that year 2 of the Cowboys, and this team looks to be making as good or better progress as that team. We will see, still a lot of football to be played.

im saying aikmans cowboys made tremendous progress in year 2, you see tremndous progress in year 2 with tannehill? i couldnt agree more with you if you say its only 6 games but this sure as hell doesnt look like a playoff team.

Then your answer to the question is your a pessimist.

Back
Top Bottom