Are you drinkin' the Saban juice yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you drinkin' the Saban juice yet?

islandah

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Do you finally believe that Nick has a pretty good handle on things and a solid plan,both for the rest of the year, and for the future of this franchise? Or do you still think Sage should have started the SD game? Do you still think AJ was the future of this team? Do you still think it's crazy to even talk to that Ricky Williams guy, let alone let him come back to the team? Still think we should have kept Surtain at about 10% of our cap? Still think Nick doesn't care what the score is, what the outcome is, what our record is? Still think he was rude and disrespectful to call Chambers a "decent" receiver? Still think he can't find valuable talent where others look past (Manny Wright, Donnie Jones, maybe Shirdonna and Vickerson)? Still think he can't change the culture of this team to one that plays for 60 minutes and expects success, rather than one that lays down and expects to lose (Hi, Bills!:lol: )? Still think he can't get the veterans to buy into this system?

Me, I lika da juice!

Ive been drinking the juice all summer, and Im stone cold drunk right now. May the tap never run dry.

Surferosa said:
Ive been drinking the juice all summer, and Im stone cold drunk right now. May the tap never run dry.

:drinker: <-----The Saban Juice! Oh yeah! :D

I've been drinking that Saban juice since he signed with the Fins.

I think you have many issues Wade, from what I see from the picture.

Ive joined a Sabanic Cult. All Hail Lord Saban!

clear.gif

houtz said:
I've been drinking that Saban juice since he signed with the Fins.

Here here.

I never had any doubts, and I've trust him with every decision he's made and will make. He has a plan, and it is fun watching it slowly unravel with each game.

For the record I would never drink anything named after a man and juice.

Back
Top Bottom