Are you drinkin' the Saban juice yet? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you drinkin' the Saban juice yet?

DPlus47 said:
some people might call it "saban kool-aid." with the same reference in mind.

i'm pleased with the direction of the team. it has been a lot more exciting to watch than last year, even with the inconsistency, and the coach's press conferences are better by a HUGE margin. i know the press conferences don't mean a lot, but i think saban shows how in control he is when he's at the mic. compare that to wanny, who seemed like he was up there hoping for good stuff to happen.

One of his best moves was bringing Linehan down on the field. I was really concerned with that.

I've been happy since we introduced him as the HC.I love the fact that he's doing it his way.We'll win the division next year and the superbowl the year after.

Ozzy rules!!

Go Italy 2006 world cup

islandah said:
Have you looked at your avatar?!

Yeah..

It's funny what's your point? It's not like he has a dude bent over and he's banging him. He could easily be pretending he's having sex with some hot female Jedi. Not to mention my avatar doesn't refer to any dudes juices :dolphins: :D

I have drunk the juice since 2000 when he took over the LSU Tigers. As I stated in my intro post on this forum I am a life long LSU Fan and witnessed how Saban turned around a mediocre program to become a champion and elite program as it once was before the 1990 season. The transformation of the Dolphins is just beginning. The Dolphins will win the AFC in the next few years.

Seriously...IMHO 2007 and 2008 looks very good. His demand for excellence and 110% effort from everyone involve WILL pay off.

Back
Top Bottom