Are you FOR or AGAINST signing Chad pennington? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you FOR or AGAINST signing Chad pennington?

Are you FOR or AGAINST signing Chad Pennington?

• YES, sign Chad "Noodle Arm" Pennington

Votes: 228 50.2%
  • NO, do NOT sign Chad "Noodle Arm" Pennington

Votes: 168 37.0%
  • Unsure/Undecided

Votes: 58 12.8%

• Total voters

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Just curious to see how many of us are actually FOR or AGAINST signing Pennington.

I, of course, am AGAINST.

I'm for it ONLY if he replaces McCown on the roster and not Beck. McCown has done nothing, at least Chad could bring some leadership and be a mentor for Henne.

If it means that the Dolphins will get rid of the ultra crappy, ultra sucky, worthless piece of trash that is Josh McClown... then, yes I am for it.

Sign Pennington, let him play the first half of the year. If we are in the hunt, let him continue. If not, we can let Beck and Henne show their stuff. Then we could ease Pennington into a backup role as he gets too old to start.

Intersting fact about Pennington:

His only win in eight starts last year was against Miami

....Maybe that's why some of us seem to think it's a good signing, they're blinded by his record against the Phins.

What some of the phinfans don;t realize is that if he joins the Phins, he will have nobody to beat.

clear.gif

I don't want this in a dolphins jersey anytime soon.

im dumbfounded as to why so many people want chad pennington here. the guys a scrub. just because he may be better than mccown doesn't justify bringing him in. thats like replacing suck with suck. and also to mentor ur rookie??? you gotta be kidding, i wouldn't let him tutor my nephew.

Back
Top Bottom