Are you FOR or AGAINST signing Chad pennington? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you FOR or AGAINST signing Chad pennington?

Are you FOR or AGAINST signing Chad Pennington?

• YES, sign Chad "Noodle Arm" Pennington

Votes: 228 50.2%
  • NO, do NOT sign Chad "Noodle Arm" Pennington

Votes: 168 37.0%
  • Unsure/Undecided

Votes: 58 12.8%

• Total voters
I think the ones that are against it will change there minds. And don't bring up his record as a starter for the jets. They are the worst team in the NFL record wise since the merger. Like somebody's sig says, they have never even made it to the super bowl.

As the starter of this thread and the first one to vote against, I will also be the first to admit I was wrong. 2 Weeks after the signing, let me say Pennington not only gives us the best chance to win, but improves the offense all together.

Looking back, I think my objection to having had signed Pennington came mostly out of hatred toward the Jets and the long time of hating Pennington.

But now, I'll eat my crow and say I'm glad we signed him.

As the starter of this thread and the first one to vote against, I will also be the first to admit I was wrong. 2 Weeks after the signing, let me say Pennington not only gives us the best chance to win, but improves the offense all together.

Looking back, I think my objection to having had signed Pennington came mostly out of hatred toward the Jets and the long time of hating Pennington.

Excellent post Predaphin. Props to you! :up: :hi5::beer1:

BS!!!!! Its about BOTH.

Why can some of you not understand that rebuilding dosent mean that you cant win in the process???

Winning and rebuilding arent mutally exclusive things.

We have the QB in place for the future....Chad Henne. Well right now if he cant win us games we need a QB to play that CAN! It certainly isnt Beck and it isnt looking like McCown is that guy either. If Pennington gives us a better chance to win, and I believe he does.....BRING HIM IN!!

A young team has to LEARN TO WIN anyway. You dont do that by losing. Winning takes practice. You have to win some games to learn how to do it consistantly

All losing does is demoralize the team. It breeds frustration and in no way does that equate to success down the line. Get a clue people.

Excellent post!!! My feelings exactly

BS!!!!! Its about BOTH.

Why can some of you not understand that rebuilding dosent mean that you cant win in the process???

Winning and rebuilding arent mutally exclusive things.

We have the QB in place for the future....Chad Henne. Well right now if he cant win us games we need a QB to play that CAN! It certainly isnt Beck and it isnt looking like McCown is that guy either. If Pennington gives us a better chance to win, and I believe he does.....BRING HIM IN!!

A young team has to LEARN TO WIN anyway. You dont do that by losing. Winning takes practice. You have to win some games to learn how to do it consistantly

All losing does is demoralize the team. It breeds frustration and in no way does that equate to success down the line. Get a clue people.
Well said.

I find it odd that all of a sudden you are the number 1 fan of Ricky Williams. I remember you were one of the first to trash him when he was suspended.

Back
Top Bottom