Are you guys stupid?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you guys stupid??

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
I see people defending Wanny or defending Jay.. and even defending the "5 guys"

So I have to ask you.. are you stupid or just plain lacking in intelligence??

Wanny is a horrible coach... with all the talent that is on this team.. we stand a very good chance of missing the playoffs for the 2nd straight year....

Wanny wanted Jr.. he got him.. Wanny wanted Knight... he got him.. Wanny wanted Zgonia {sp}... he got him.. Wanny wanted Ricky... he got him... Wanny wanted Norv... he got him.....

Wanny has gotten EVERYTHING he has asked for.. and yet.. we get swept...

Jay is a decent back-up QB... no more.. no less.. there is no way he is a MVP candidate or ever will be... in fact... I doubt he would get a starting job on any other team in the NFL and yet he has a 6 MILLION dollar contract...... For a QB that cant hit a receiver in stride or cant throw the long ball and has as many interceptions as he does.. should not get paid 6 MILLION dollars...

Lastly.. the "5 guys"... These guys are probably the worst O-line in the biz....... I dont care if they are rooks.. or that they are old.. or maybe their injured... everyone is injured this time of the year..

These guys are paid professional athletes.. that means they get paid for doing a job.. and I hate to tell ya.. they aint doing it.. wouldn't it be nice to f*ck up as consistently as these guys do and still get paid for it... ???

I tell ya all something.. This team (on or off paper) has soooo much talent they should have been fighting for an undefeated season instead of fighting to make the last wildcard spot..

Amen jeep. sometimes the teal and orange glasses need to be removed. This team should have had enough fire in them on sunday to melt the snow that fell on gillette but instead we were frozen solid.

Okay, who is the proven NFL head coach that is available that would be an improvement over Wanny? I'm not satisfied with the lack of improvement either. But just WHO is available that has proven they can get a team over the wall from a 10-11 win season to a superbowl?

I agree with most of your post but you have to analyze WHY we lost the games that we lost.

Wanny's only mistakes as a coach were BIG ones......Banking on Jay, and Banking on Dixon, and Nails.

As a game day coach he is actually pretty good.....what coach can boast to have his team in position to win every single game except one (Tenn.)?

It is obvious that the O-Line needs to be overhauled and a New QB must be brought in....although I would like to keep Jay as the backup at a MUCH reduced salary.

Sign Brunell and draft a young guy.

overhaul the O-line.

draft a WR.

DONE.

Originally posted by Jeep
I see people defending Wanny or defending Jay.. and even defending the "5 guys"

So I have to ask you.. are you stupid or just plain lacking in intelligence??

Wanny is a horrible coach... with all the talent that is on this team.. we stand a very good chance of missing the playoffs for the 2nd straight year....

Wanny wanted Jr.. he got him.. Wanny wanted Knight... he got him.. Wanny wanted Zgonia {sp}... he got him.. Wanny wanted Ricky... he got him... Wanny wanted Norv... he got him.....

Wanny has gotten EVERYTHING he has asked for.. and yet.. we get swept...

Jay is a decent back-up QB... no more.. no less.. there is no way he is a MVP candidate or ever will be... in fact... I doubt he would get a starting job on any other team in the NFL and yet he has a 6 MILLION dollar contract...... For a QB that cant hit a receiver in stride or cant throw the long ball and has as many interceptions as he does.. should not get paid 6 MILLION dollars...

Lastly.. the "5 guys"... These guys are probably the worst O-line in the biz....... I dont care if they are rooks.. or that they are old.. or maybe their injured... everyone is injured this time of the year..

These guys are paid professional athletes.. that means they get paid for doing a job.. and I hate to tell ya.. they aint doing it.. wouldn't it be nice to f*ck up as consistently as these guys do and still get paid for it... ???

I tell ya all something.. This team (on or off paper) has soooo much talent they should have been fighting for an undefeated season instead of fighting to make the last wildcard spot..

I agree wanny, jay & most of the o line should go. I would keep wade smith move him to rt and keep nails. typically it takes 2 years to recover from an achilles injury. If we have a needs list for next year I would start with
O Line (LT esp)
QB
WR
and coach of course
I put coach last only b/c I cant forsee us picking up a fantastic coach in the offseason. It will be an upgrade but not a parsells, billichek etc. Although given the list of goods coaches and their history I would look to one of the NE coaches.

Still waiting for the name of the available proven HC that has demonstrated he can get a 10-11 win team over the hump to the superbowl.

Originally posted by stork48
whatever happend to the jaguars old coach?

Tom Coughlin will probably be hired by Nebraska, but that guys act gets old after three years..........There is not one player in the league that wants to play for him and we need to bring in players.

PASS.

i know this will get some attention but what about JJ dan is gone there will be no problem with running instead of passing he can evaluate talent he sure as hell can draft!! can you say our defense now! jj was resposible for taylor,madison,surtain,marion,thomas,and konrad.the guy can see talent all those guys were late rounders but konrad jj would fit good now we have alot of players in place.anybody agree?? if not can you tell me why?

Coughlin is mean. Which could be a good thing, but it gets old and ultimately why he his players quit on him. He had a few nice seasons there, but it was almost a JJ/Dallas setup whereby they got extra draft picks and extra salary cap leeway in order to get the expansion teams competitive quickly.

Hell, I'd go with JJ but he ain't going to come out of retirement to kick his buddy dave out of a job.

Originally posted by Agua
Okay, who is the proven NFL head coach that is available that would be an improvement over Wanny? I'm not satisfied with the lack of improvement either. But just WHO is available that has proven they can get a team over the wall from a 10-11 win season to a superbowl?

Jim Haslett may be available. He's 0-9 the last three years in December. He'd fit like a glove in Miami.:lol:

You're right Jeep....;)

I don't know how anyone can defend Dave and Norv after what's transpired this season.....

It's been a failure of epic proportions IMO.....

The defense was great from year one, and that was Jimmy's doing for the most part. All Dave and Rick had to do was rebuild the offense. Thus far, IMO, the only players they've added that are worth mentioning are R. Williams / C. Chambers / and R. McMicheal....

This team needed OL help in 2000. Three years later, it still does....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Still waiting for the name of that HC who has proven he can get a 10-11 win team over the hump to the SB.

Back
Top Bottom