Are You Hoping,... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Hoping,...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
for the overall benefit of the team, that our Dolphins win or lose the last games of the season? Curious.

Most will say that losing is best but there might exist some that claim that we must always play to win no matter what.

Screenshot_20191211-150317.jpg

I do not know about everyone else, but I have been enjoying the games lately. Win or lose the Miami Dolphins win. Feels.good on Sunday no matter what, especially when it starting to look like we have the smarter team and specifically coaches.

This same question has been asked and hotly debated since game 1. Options are probably very similar.

While watching the games I'll be fanatically hoping they will win. If we win, I'll be slightly disappointed that we lost draft order. However, I very much like the mindset of the coach and the team in that they will do anything to win.

for the overall benefit of the team, that our Dolphins win or lose the last games of the season? Curious.

Most will say that losing is best but there might exist some that claim that we must always play to win no matter what.

View attachment 34483

This is an easy one. Those who want a higher draft pick won't change their minds. Those who want more wins won't change their minds.

I hope we lose to the Giants. Fitz looks as bad or worse than last week. The excitement of our 3 wins fizzles. After the wins Fitz was un-benchable but now it makes sense to see what Rosen can do against the Bengals in Miami. He plays great in a close loss. I hope then the Patriots don't rough him up too much.

We end up with the 2nd overall pick and take Chase Young.

Whatever we want won't matter as the players will try to win no matter what. What's best for the team in the long run is for our picks to be as high as possible in every round. Flores already proved he can coach this team so one more win won't matter there.

Would've been a much easier question to answer if Cincy and NYG had won last week.

I'll root for a win if it means Christian Wilkins has 2 sacks and 3 TFL's.

I'll root for a win if Jerome Baker has 15 tackles, 2 int's and a FF.

I'll root for a win if Josh Rosen starts and lights it up.

I'll root for a win if it means Mike Gesicki has a 100 yards and 2 TD's.

Without Xavien Howard and Devante Parker (assuming) on the field, hard to find much to root for future wise.

Lose. Because I know its for the future. I cant wait for the Brady and Belichick to retire, because the Patriots will go downhill and we take over as a top team.

I hope we lose to the Giants. Fitz looks as bad or worse than last week. The excitement of our 3 wins fizzles. After the wins Fitz was un-benchable but now it makes sense to see what Rosen can do against the Bengals in Miami. He plays great in a close loss. I hope then the Patriots don't rough him up too much.

We end up with the 2nd overall pick and take Chase Young.

I was with you all the way there until Chase Young.

Tua's injury and likely slide makes this easy. Go for the wins and take Tua with whatever pick we get.

See for 37+ years (38 in January 2020) I root for this team WIN or LOSE. This year is gravy. I predicted 4-12 at start. Because we had a rookie coach and we are 1 game away from that. This year was evaluating and wins were just beautiful because so many ***hole experts said we go 0-16 theirs no chance to win we have 3 ****ers! But, now with 3 games left we play our asses off and play competitively. If we win, we were a bit better than our competition. If we lose, at least we tried and played our asses off. It's a win either way this year to me. It improves our draft pick if we lose or it improves our team as whole knowing we never say die and battle to the end which this COACH,STAFF,TEAM, and FO have so far proven it can. That's all we can ask for as fans for now. But next year, we need to see 5-11 to 8-8 or better. Because I am expecting like all of you that by year 3 we go (11-5 Playoffs). This is what building is all about. Will it happen? Only time will tell. We have been burned to a crisp before, so we patiently await. I hope we finally reach the top again and I think and feel they can.

I was on the lose out go 0-16 but have to admit seeing progress trumps drafting a few spots lower.i am now happy win or lose especially if the loss occurs like last week

Back
Top Bottom