Are Your Fears Dispelled???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Your Fears Dispelled????

slofins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
After watching todays game have all your preseason fears been put to rest? Now what are your predictions for the Dolphins record this year?

slofins said:
After watching todays game have all your preseason fears been put to rest? Now what are your predictions for the Dolphins record this year?

My prediction remains the same...

With production from the Q.B. position and someluck we go 9-7/10-6 and push for a Wild Card.

If the Q.B. position is a trainwreck and we have the kind of luck we are used to we still win 7 games.

In ever had any fears my prediction has moved to 8 to 9 wins. 7 wins is so longer in my volcabulary starting at the end of this sentence.

slofins said:

I still believe we are a 8-10 win team barring any major........

this will be one of the easiest games we will play this year. No, my fears are not gone my hope is reinforced though. Next week, if we can go in and hang with a very pissed off Jets team THEN I will begin to believe

Not entirely, but they have been put on hold - lol. Hard to tell if we caught the Broncos flat or not. We have two tough opponents coming up and I'll have a better idea of where we stand. Still as far as I was concerned, I didnt think we would be playing that kind of ball until midseason so this is definitely a good sign. The defense is for real I think. The offense looked good today and if they can look the same against the Jets and Panthers defenses than we have a playoff caliber team

I dont know about predictions but I love seeing the Fins being aggressive on BOTH sides of the ball! and Broncos players dropping like flys!

The crucial game will be 10/9 coming out of the bye week playing a divisional game...at Buffalo no less.

Can you imagine Saban w/ 2 weeks to game plan?

I still stick w/ my original prediction of 7 wins. 8 if Miami gets some breaks.

FemaleFinFan said:
No all my fears are not put to rest.
I'm still concerned about the Oline, QB situation, and secondary...

That pretty much sums it up. Although I feel much better about all areas, especially the secondary after the way they played today.

finjim said:
if we play like today, 16--0!!

:up:

Were you watching the same game, if we run the ball like this all year, we'll be out of the playoff race early...Running is still one area we need to improve, badly.

Back
Top Bottom