Are Your Fears Dispelled???? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Your Fears Dispelled????

Despacio said:
I watch the game, thank you. But when Wes fumbled and the Broncos scored off it, it was a ten point game. Yes, we put up 7 on the next posession, but the Broncos secondary was weakened and the corner was hardly able to run due to a sore hammy or cramp I belive. Booker is not that fast. On top of that there was a pick by Frerotte due to miscommunication, a bizarre pass/toss to Brown as the half expired that could have been a turnover at the fifty but wasnt thanks to Ronnie's awarenes, as well as three overall turnovers by us. So, again, were not prefect, but we arent 4-12 either, ok?

Yes, but you could see by the time of possession and by the play at the line of scrimmage that Denver could do nothing. The pride of their offense is the offesive line and the running game. When that was taken out of the equation ( in the first half) I knew the game was over. Our defense took away their identity.
Plummer is a stiff.

FemaleFinFan said:
No all my fears are not put to rest.
I'm still concerned about the Oline, QB situation, and secondary...

im still concerned where Aj is gonna end up. :lol:

ok win whatever!!!!! This team is for real. We put up 34, and the D held them to 10. What esle would you want. If we play like this all year, this same game who can beat us???? I missed my 17 - 7 win , good Lord we put up 34. Get ready guys the best is yet to come. This is a 12-4 team. Good Game Fins. Keep it up!!!!!!!!1

Back
Top Bottom