Aren't you glad we didn't get Ramsey or Brunell? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aren't you glad we didn't get Ramsey or Brunell?

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has been watching this game, but both Ramsey and Brunell have been stinkin' this game up..... bad.

Brunell WAS throwing passes out of bounds, and not being accurate at all, and Ramsey is pulling a Warner and getting freaked out behind the Washington crappy line.... he is making bad decisions and either holding on to the ball too long or throwing it away.

These guys make Fielder look like Marino.

heh, and you guys wanted Ramsey and Brunell over Fiedler! :eek: :eek:

Yes one pre season game can tell you all that...

wait till the real season starts and they are leaps and bounds better than no talent fiedler..

I wouldn't put to much on a preseasno game. I heard that Brunell was having a bad camp so I agree with you there. I disagree about Ramsey he is young and talented, he has the potential to be a very good QB.

texasPHINSfan said:
I don't know if anyone has been watching this game, but both Ramsey and Brunell have been stinkin' this game up..... bad.

Brunell WAS throwing passes out of bounds, and not being accurate at all, and Ramsey is pulling a Warner and getting freaked out behind the Washington crappy line.... he is making bad decisions and either holding on to the ball too long or throwing it away.

These guys make Fielder look like Marino.

heh, and you guys wanted Ramsey and Brunell over Fiedler! :eek: :eek:

First off, Feidler could NEVER and I mean NEVER look like Marino. Marino's worst day in Pop Warner is better than ANYTHING Feidler could ever come up with.
Secondly, it one preseason game.......and the first one at that. Either of those two in a Phins uni would look just fine by me.......especially if it meant the end of Feidler.

Im glad, Im just upset we wasted a 2nd round pick on a backup

i realize its just one preseason game, but they ARE stinkin' it up.... only 60 yards of total offense between the two, and that INCLUDES portis' rush yards!

i don't think Fiedler looks like Marino, but i said they make him look like Marino. I am willing to bet on Fiedler matching or beating 60 yards of total offense while he's at the helm on Miami's first preseason game!

-tex

I've always said Brunell sucks and was absolutely against him ever coming anywhere near Miami, so if anything this is just vindication for me.

BizarroAndres said:
Im glad, Im just upset we wasted a 2nd round pick on a backup
1, How can you be upset when he hasn't played a down for us yet? Why would you say that?

2, Your sig reads "They can win every super bowl from now till dooms day,
but they pats and tom brady will always suck" You should probably fix that.

ABrownLamp said:
1, How can you be upset when he hasn't played a down for us yet? Why would you say that?

2, Your sig reads "They can win every super bowl from now till dooms day,
but they pats and tom brady will always suck" You should probably fix that.

1, Cause he is gonna be the Backup

2, Thank you

ABrownLamp said:
So if Miami traded its No. 1 pick in next years draft to the Giants for Ron Dayne we should not say that was a stupid trade, because he has not played a down for Miami yet?

It was a 2nd round pick for a 3rd string QB, who has only started about 12 games since HS (1997)

As I have said before. Regardless of what Feeley does. RS overpaid at the time of the trade. And with the way things are looking Miami might have a high 2nd round pick. That just makes the blow worse.

Back
Top Bottom