Arent' you glad we picked Ronnie Brown instead of Cadillac? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arent' you glad we picked Ronnie Brown instead of Cadillac?

MrEd

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Now you can see that Ronnie Brown was the correct choice. I believe that by the end of the season we will see that Tedd Ginn and Jason Allen were good choices as well.

Ginn Jr is probably going to be mixed in to that Ronnie Brown QB/Darren Mcfadden formation pretty soon. I mean, the coaching staff knows that teams will study it and plan against it.

So we still have options that will cause teams to not know how to defend it.

I mean, when they see Ronnie Brown at QB, they will probably think that we will 'most' likely run it...but maybe Brown runs it or Ricky runs it. Then, they can always have Pennington step back and Brown can pitch it to him and Pennington can throw it downfield to Ginn.

Or even Ginn can come down and Brown can throw a lateral and Ginn can use his speed to get some yards after catch....or even switch times with Wilford as the other receiver or even go out and throw Pennington a pass even...(not). :lol:

From day 1 I wanted Ronnie over Cadillac. I never gave up on him. He's an amazing athlete. I would like to see Ted Ginn Jr thrown into the mix in that Wildcat formation. That would make things really interesting. Jason Allen doesn't seem to have endeared himself to this coaching staff for whatever reason, so I don't know what we'll see out of him this year.

Weren't there quite a few people that actually wanted Benson?

Rodgers never would have worked in our offense, Edwards might not have been bad. But I'm really happy with Ronnie.

Cadillac might have been different had he never gotten that horrendous knee injury.

Ronnie was a solid pick though.

Out of the three backs that were being debated, I think it was fairly obvious that we picked the right one. Now, he hasn't been the most productive RB of that draft, but, certainly of the three that were thought of as top picks.

Benson had bust written all over him coming out of college.

I have to admit, I was torn between Cadillac and Ronnie.

Ronnie is a Rolls-Royce and the Cadillac is broken up Ford Pinto with a bad oil leak. :lol:

But is he worth the #2 pick in the draft?? You're darn right he is!!

The problem is that he never stays healthy. You have to be on the field to earn your paycheck. Don't get me wrong, I love Ronnie ...when he is healthy.

Honestly, in 2005 when i was young i wanted cadillac williams for his name lol. But im glad we picked ronnie brown. he seems lke the right choice

Back
Top Bottom