Arent' you glad we picked Ronnie Brown instead of Cadillac? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arent' you glad we picked Ronnie Brown instead of Cadillac?

I won't lie, I was on the Cedric Benson bandwagon. But I think a big part of that was because I liked Ricky so much, and then he left and Cedric was the closest thing to Ricky at the time.

Man what an amazing throw!!!!

and I was always for Ronnie and never bad mouthed him once !!!!

I was down on some of our players but when things are terible normally fans will eat other fans for lunch and be down on even the best of players .

this win was badly needed and i hope we can play like this again and i just hope we dont have a let down game next week, or is it a bye week.

I just wish he had more of a "Nose-for the endzone"<sarcasm>
Remember before last year that was one of the biggest knocks on this board against RB?

definitely...ronnie is an amazing back with unbelievable power + speed

From day 1 I wanted Ronnie over Cadillac. I never gave up on him. He's an amazing athlete. I would like to see Ted Ginn Jr thrown into the mix in that Wildcat formation. That would make things really interesting. Jason Allen doesn't seem to have endeared himself to this coaching staff for whatever reason, so I don't know what we'll see out of him this year.

Yep you tell'm JB was obviously the right choice:woot:

Yes, Ronnie was the correct RB selection over Cadillac and Benson. It may not be fashionable to acknowledge that this good decision was made by Nick Saban.
Probably one of the best calls he made before heading off to Alabama.

But is he worth the #2 pick in the draft?? You're darn right he is!!

Has he been worth a #2 up to now??? NO. Can he be if he keeps up where he left off last year and yesterday...YES. Only time will tell...I hope he stays healthy for the next 5 years to get a SB ring with the rest of the team in 4 years...:up:

Ronnie goes down with a fingernail injurie, and Braylon Edwards has a hot game...watch everybody turn instantly around here, its AMAZING!!!

What's exciting is that Tedd Ginn Jr has actually some experience playing the same QB role in college, which they called the "Shot-Ginn" formation, remember? Wow! Tony Sparano wasn't lying when he said that, "we haven't scratched the surface with the WildHog formation...he was saying the truth.

Ginn Jr can step back and play the QB role too. Also, I believe that by the end of the season many will be eating crow not just about Ronnie Brown...but about Joey Porter(who I expect to replace Jason Taylor just fine), Tedd Ginn Jr, Ernest Wilford, and "yes", Jason Allen.

I expect some Pro Bowlers to come out of this Dolphin team this year. One name comes to mind...Yeremiah Bell who leads the team in tackles. You knew his time was coming the last few years.

I expect Joey Porter to have a Pro Bowl season too on "D".

Watch, Ronnie Brown "and" Ricky make the Pro Bowl. Wow! That would be serious awesome if they 'both' made it. Of course, I'm problably being wishfully thinking on "both" making it...but I do expect Ronnie Brown to make "at least".

Wouldn't be surprised if Ginn Jr makes a run and puts a bunch of great games together playing in that "Shot-Ginn" Formation and ends up at least an alternate. Heck with yesterday's performance...I wouldn't be shocked seeing Pennington put up Pro Bowl numbers. Go PhinsF!

Weren't there quite a few people that actually wanted Benson?

Rodgers never would have worked in our offense, Edwards might not have been bad. But I'm really happy with Ronnie.

Cadillac might have been different had he never gotten that horrendous knee injury.

Ronnie was a solid pick though.

analysts said we will go for benson cuz he was a "clone" of RW but towards the last few days they said RB not Benson.

Out of the three backs that were being debated, I think it was fairly obvious that we picked the right one. Now, he hasn't been the most productive RB of that draft, but, certainly of the three that were thought of as top picks.

The only running back that has been more productive has been Frank Gore. Marion Barber hasn't been as productive stat wise compared to Ronnie despite Ronnie's injuries.

I'd take Ronnie over both of these players. I'm not really a big Frank Gore fan.

Back
Top Bottom