Arian Foster retiring | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster retiring

He retired months ago, the press release must have got delayed.

Wish him well with the rest of his life, he was 4th choice at rb here

I thought bout it on sunday. He just doesn't have it anymore.

Wish him well. Probably the best decision for him.

The memories as a dolphin will be few. Probably he most memorable was his 3rd preseason game and the potentially costly 3rd down drop vs the Bills.

But his time here was not without impact. Taking the starting job from Ajayi probably did more to motivate Ajayi than anything else could have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a surprise, to be honest. He just looked way too slow out there. Wish him the best.

We should sign a guy to help with special teams, considering D. Williams will probably have more plays on offense, and Michael Thomas is definitely gonna be playing more on defense. Our ST need help.

This comes as no surprise.

Maybe he was supposed to be the fire under Ajayi's ass. If so, he exceeded all expectations.

I wish him well.

I do now think he was brought in to push the other running backs. does miami have to pay his full salary still?

Much respect to him for recognizing the truth when so few stay way too long. Wish it worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So will Miami activate Sinorise Perry from the practice squad, re-sign Pead or stick with only three backs for now? Perry is only 210 pounds but he runs hard.

Back
Top Bottom