Arian Foster retiring | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster retiring

Cvkj3B3UkAE6qHi.jpg

Great man and great words :thanks:

I know and you know they were gonna cut him and he didn't want to try and audition for another chance so he just blamed injury and called it a day.
If he feels good next summer, he will 'un-retire'.

He was injured. They couldn't cut him without paying him, as has been mentioned multiple times.

Of course, just like you stand in your living room every time you watch any sporting event.

That being said, he could kneel and protest all he wanted before retiring :d-day:

Maybe he can find a Walmart to kneel for change in front of now.

What????
Yeah im sure thats what will happen...
Let your ego leave you for a day brotha its way easier to live

I live GREAT brother. No ego involved in a matter like this. And just in case you actually thought I'd see him kneeling for change at a walmart, like you suggest, well no. I don't actually think that.

Great man and great words :thanks:
While I don't agree with Arian Foster on a number of issues, his Twitter statement was thoughtful and eloquent, and in his prime, his performance on the field was special. When I retire from my workplace, I hope I'm remembered primarily for my contributions, not for my personal views - and if I judge Foster on that basis, he's had a great career. And so I salute him and wish all the best in his future.

Back
Top Bottom