Arian Foster retiring | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster retiring

Good luck Foster in your retirement. If he lives sensibly, he should have a great comfortable life.

I do now think he was brought in to push the other running backs. does miami have to pay his full salary still?

The sequence of events that led to Ajayi's benching and subsequent realization about being professional by itself is worth the salary. It took an experience RB that studied hard that coaches could use as an example for us to end up with the version of Ajayi we have today. None of the other backs could legitimately push Ajayi. I am grateful for his contribution.

Good for him, now he can kneel and protest all he wants. I mean, I'm sure he'll still do it right? Even though there's no cameras or people watching?

Good for him, now he can kneel and protest all he wants. I mean, I'm sure he'll still do it right? Even though there's no cameras or people watching?

Of course, just like you stand in your living room every time you watch any sporting event.

That being said, he could kneel and protest all he wanted before retiring :d-day:

The move which Foster has been considering for some time was precipitated by another injury setback. He suffered a calf injury in Sunday's game against Buffalo. Foster, who has been dealing with multiple groin and hamstring issues -- soft tissue issues -- since joining the Dolphins. And he simply didn't have the desire to fight through another rehabilitation, per sources.http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2016/10/arian-foster-announces-his-retirement-.html

Here is the answer which I had heard someplace else - he had yet another injury. Guess he could have hung on for an injury settlement if he har wanted.

The move which Foster has been considering for some time was precipitated by another injury setback. He suffered a calf injury in Sunday's game against Buffalo. Foster, who has been dealing with multiple groin and hamstring issues -- soft tissue issues -- since joining the Dolphins. And he simply didn't have the desire to fight through another rehabilitation, per sources.http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2016/10/arian-foster-announces-his-retirement-.html

Here is the answer which I had heard someplace else - he had yet another injury. Guess he could have hung on for an injury settlement if he har wanted.

Yep. There goes the theory about him being cut. On the bright side, this should mean more snaps for both Williams and Drake.

Isn't the transformation of this team in 6 weeks completely fascinating? Coming out of preseason, we were all about Arian Foster after he clearly looked to be the better RB at that time. 2 weeks in, we felt we had a bona fide passing attack and zero running game/blocking. Headed into the bye, we are going to run the ball up your ***, and there's nothing you can do about it, and supplement with a passing game, and the running game has ZERO to do with Foster. That's a ton of change (for the better IMO) in less than 2 months! This is why you never give up on a team (within reason).

Isn't the transformation of this team in 6 weeks completely fascinating? Coming out of preseason, we were all about Arian Foster after he clearly looked to be the better RB at that time. 2 weeks in, we felt we had a bona fide passing attack and zero running game/blocking. Headed into the bye, we are going to run the ball up your ***, and there's nothing you can do about it, and supplement with a passing game, and the running game has ZERO to do with Foster. That's a ton of change (for the better IMO) in less than 2 months! This is why you never give up on a team (within reason).

Adam Gase is why you don't give up on this Dolphin team.

Make no mistake, it is no small miracle what he is accomplishing in his transformation. Now imagine he had a legitimate FO acquiring his personnel.....

If his growth and mastery of managing his team and it's coaches continue, I can see his performance relieving Tannenbaum of his duties.

I was shocked when Dawn Aponte left.

I have been pleasantly shocked by Gase.

If he can continue this trend and Tannenbaum is shown the door, we might have something special on our hands. But right now, we still have a huge hindrance in the building. Ross could stumble himself into a winner after all.

I just hope Ajayi doesn't feel the need to relax his temperment now. I think Foster and Gase made him want to go out there and prove he belonged on the field. Now with Foster out, he may feel like there is no one to take his job. I'm hoping he is more professional and keeps kicking @$$.

With his injuries, the drop off in performance, Ajayi stepping up and then the kneeling issue I think it's the right time for him to retire. Quality player for the Texans though and I wish him the best.

I just hope Ajayi doesn't feel the need to relax his temperment now. I think Foster and Gase made him want to go out there and prove he belonged on the field. Now with Foster out, he may feel like there is no one to take his job. I'm hoping he is more professional and keeps kicking @$$.

I'm sure Foster's one yard gains and dropped passes were keeping him on edge.

I know and you know they were gonna cut him and he didn't want to try and audition for another chance so he just blamed injury and called it a day.
If he feels good next summer, he will 'un-retire'.

WOOOO!!! The good news just keeps a comin! Couldn't have asked for a better thing to happen. We all know this asshole was going to be released and was told that, so the Dolphins gave him the respect to leave on his own terms. His agent must have got permission to hit up the other NFL clubs to see if anyone would sign him upon his release and the answer was HELL NO. So the retirement is a nice "save face" process for him, I suppose?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Arian. Terrible first name don't you think?? Considering.

Karma is a bitch. Notice his whole kneeling during the anthem thing came back to bite him in the ass. He went from BAD to WORSE quickly, the injury, and general breakdown. The gods have interesting ways to pay back someone who is not proud to be American and believe in his country. He was the ring leader of this bull****, and lookie now ********!!! You are right where you belong. On the street. Now go to your country some service instead of bitching about something you don't know much about. Salvage some dignity if their is any left. BYE!

Pot/kettle imo.

We had other players do the same, they arent leaving. So your 'karma' **** has no merit and you sound like a babbling idiot.

Back
Top Bottom