Arian Foster retiring | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster retiring

Good for him. His skills were going and he realized it after losing out to younger and better players. It was time

Do we sign Pead back? I think Gase likes 4 backs

Best of luck Arian! Wish you coulda continued your HoF career here but age and injuries cut it short. Enjoy the rest of your life, helluva career!

If this was prior to the season I would have wished him the best in life and thank him for some enjoyable moments that he put on the field. If he was given the opportunity to retire, which I believe to be true, then I wish him the best. If he came to Miami, collected money, took a spot for somebody else to start their career, disrespected the flag and country, then left when he wasn't getting the carries he wanted (which I believe could be true) then screw him.

WOOOO!!! The good news just keeps a comin! Couldn't have asked for a better thing to happen. We all know this asshole was going to be released and was told that, so the Dolphins gave him the respect to leave on his own terms. His agent must have got permission to hit up the other NFL clubs to see if anyone would sign him upon his release and the answer was HELL NO. So the retirement is a nice "save face" process for him, I suppose?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Arian. Terrible first name don't you think?? Considering.

Karma is a bitch. Notice his whole kneeling during the anthem thing came back to bite him in the ass. He went from BAD to WORSE quickly, the injury, and general breakdown. The gods have interesting ways to pay back someone who is not proud to be American and believe in his country. He was the ring leader of this bull****, and lookie now ********!!! You are right where you belong. On the street. Now go to your country some service instead of bitching about something you don't know much about. Salvage some dignity if their is any left. BYE!

Based on preseason I thought he'd fare well in spot duty. But on Sunday he looked very frustrated after that drop, like self evaluation was involved.

Great career

Best of luck Arian! Wish you coulda continued your HoF career here but age and injuries cut it short. Enjoy the rest of your life, helluva career!

Hall of fame career? Can I have some of what you are smoking? Dude was a quality running back when healthy. But hall of fame? Not even close. If Arian Foster gets into the hall of fame then might as well close up the place because every good player will have to be sent to the hall of fame.

Hope he enjoys the rest of his life and isn't to banged up to actually enjoy his later years.

At least he knows when he is done.

Yea 4 good years which is what he had doesn't get you into the HOF. You need at least 10 good years. Longevity

If we're going to build an offense around power RB Jay Ajayi, then we should look for backup RBs that are similar, who can grind out lots of yards between the tackles, just in case Ajayi goes down.

Example: last year in Seattle, Marshawn Lynch went down, so Thomas Rawls took over, then he got hurt, so Christine Michael took over, and the offense didn't have to change that much.

Guys like Kenyan Drake, Damien Williams, Isaiah Pead, Senorise Perry, are either outside speed or pass-catching RBs, and aren't good bellcow replacements for Ajayi.

WOOOO!!! The good news just keeps a comin! Couldn't have asked for a better thing to happen. We all know this asshole was going to be released and was told that, so the Dolphins gave him the respect to leave on his own terms. His agent must have got permission to hit up the other NFL clubs to see if anyone would sign him upon his release and the answer was HELL NO. So the retirement is a nice "save face" process for him, I suppose?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Arian. Terrible first name don't you think?? Considering.

Karma is a bitch. Notice his whole kneeling during the anthem thing came back to bite him in the ass. He went from BAD to WORSE quickly, the injury, and general breakdown. The gods have interesting ways to pay back someone who is not proud to be American and believe in his country. He was the ring leader of this bull****, and lookie now ********!!! You are right where you belong. On the street. Now go to your country some service instead of bitching about something you don't know much about. Salvage some dignity if their is any left. BYE!

Here's what's more likely: He's going to continue enjoying all the money he's made, continue doing a ton for his community (arianfoster.org), and then probably sign a massive contract with a broadcasting company because of how well-spoken he is, all while probably not caring what you think of how he utilized his 1st Amendment rights. :up:

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Based on preseason I thought he'd fare well in spot duty. But on Sunday he looked very frustrated after that drop, like self evaluation was involved.

Great career

He was a lot of fun to watch in his prime.

Wonder if we'd have a different record if Ajayi would have been the starter at the beginning of the season.

Wonder if we'd have a different record if Ajayi would have been the starter at the beginning of the season.

He was playing like dog**** during the preseason and from all accounts during practice as well and was sent a message week one. The key is that he took note and changed and put in the work to improve rather than pouting. Parker could learn something from him.

Back
Top Bottom