Arian Foster retiring | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster retiring

Wow. Too bad he couldn't regain his old form for us. Doesn't matter now with Ajayi going beast mode. More Drake into the offense please

So how does this work out with the salary cap?

Probably had something to do with the flack for kneeling down during the anthem to some degree

not sure I follow. How would his choosing to retire have anything to with his choice to protest? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't see the connection.

By retiring, Arian Foster probably just helped Miami a great deal.

If he had stuck around, the front office would have kept giving him touches & roster space, hoping that he'd recapture his old magic.

Arian Foster would have made more money by sticking around, but he would have been hurting the team. Retiring was a noble move on his part.

By retiring, Arian Foster probably just helped Miami a great deal.

If he had stuck around, the front office would have kept giving him touches & roster space, hoping that he'd recapture his old magic.

Arian Foster would have made more money by sticking around, but he would have been hurting the team. Retiring was a noble move on his part.

Or he was going to be cut and this was a way for him to leave the game with dignity.

Choosing to leave your profession for the next stage of your life is a tremendous challenge. Hope he enjoys his life moving forward.

Gase told him "listen, we are planning on cutting you and no team will pick you up so we are gonna give you a chance to leave on your own terms"

Wow best of luck he gave a lot to the game and I'd say he gave it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't bother me if he found a role and stuck around on the sidelines for the year. It sounded like his presence has been a good influence on the team.

Back
Top Bottom