Arian Foster to (possibly?) meet with Miami this week | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster to (possibly?) meet with Miami this week

Just read New England may be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESPN's Mike Reiss reports free agent RB Arian Foster did not meet with the Patriots on his recent visit to Boston.

They think hes going to wait a couple weeks til healthy before signing......

ESPN's Mike Reiss reports free agent RB Arian Foster did not meet with the Patriots on his recent visit to Boston.

They think hes going to wait a couple weeks til healthy before signing......

Agree, I agree with Rob though if Denver signs him CJ has to be like uhm....

Our buddy Mike F. Says Miami is out because of the Drake pick which I mentioned ealrier hope thats not the case.

Agree, I agree with Rob though if Denver signs him CJ has to be like uhm....

Our buddy Mike F. Says Miami is out because of the Drake pick which I mentioned ealrier hope thats not the case.

Two different styles of RB's. I don't see the Drake pick as a realistic reason, and from resent rumblings by the FO still think they will target a RB, unless the FO see's something no one else see's in Drake and him having more potential to fill that heavier load.

Two different styles of RB's. I don't see the Drake pick as a realistic reason, and from resent rumblings by the FO still think they will target a RB, unless the FO see's something no one else see's in Drake and him having more potential to fill that heavier load.

I agree and hope your right.

Back
Top Bottom