Arian Foster to (possibly?) meet with Miami this week | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster to (possibly?) meet with Miami this week

I really, really want to see him sign with us. Would be such an absolute steal. Worst case scenario he gets hurt again, best case scenario he becomes a lethal 3rd down back alongside Ajayi and Drake.

He averaged over 10 yards per catch last year in the 4 games he played. I will be upset if the Pats get him, and reports are he's in Boston right now.

I really, really want to see him sign with us. Would be such an absolute steal. Worst case scenario he gets hurt again, best case scenario he becomes a lethal 3rd down back alongside Ajayi and Drake.

He averaged over 10 yards per catch last year in the 4 games he played. I will be upset if the Pats get him, and reports are he's in Boston right now.
reports are also that he's still a couple weeks away from being able to pass a physical so don't expect anything soon

We have more than enough $ to hand him a few more mill than he's worth for a 1 year deal, I hope we get this deal done.

Exactly.
Foster's probably nowhere near a sure-thing anymore, but we have the $$$ now, and outside of Ajayi I don't see anyone else looking sure-fire. Drake may impress, but who knows how many carries he can actually handle.

I would love to see this. Foster for a few games before being injured again > Daniel Thomas + Isiah Pead. Let's be honest, he will get hurt again, but until he does I think he can help the Fins win games better than a few other RBs on the roster. Ajayi, Drake, & Foster would be a hell of a trio with a broad set of skills.

He was pretty good when he was healthy. However, it is a bit of a concern that Houston let him go and paid top $ to Lamar Miller as his replacement.

Foster has MAYBE one year left in him, Texans wanted a running back for the next few years.

I see this as almost a carbon copy of the move we made for Moreno. As long as it's a cheap deal then it is a low risk/high reward kinda thing, albeit I would be suprised if he makes it past the week 10 mark based on his injury history. Of course, I don't know how bad the groin is currently, it nagged and eventually cost him part of 2014 and all of 2015 so there's a chance he doesn't play again for anyone.

Patriots and Broncos interested in Arian Foster. Hope he doesn't go to the Pats!

That John Elway is a real scumbag. Prevents CJ Anderson to come to Miami where he is wanted, then he re-signs Hillman, drafts Devonta Booker who is going to get playing time, and now is interested in Foster? Poor CJ. He would've been way better off in Miami.

Foster has MAYBE one year left in him, Texans wanted a running back for the next few years.

With so many good backs coming out in 2017 one year is all we need. Plus a one year deal to prove he's healthy could put Foster in a better position on the free agent market next season.

Seattle has shown interest as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Seahawks have four rookie running backs (CJ Prosis, Alex Collins, Zac Brooks and Tre Madden) to go with Rawls and Michael. I can't see a Foster fit in Seattle, and if he does go there I would be interested in whomever they release.

I fully expected and still expect this signing...Foster doesn't have to carry the load...just share the load with Ajayi and Drake.

a signing of him goes a lot longer than his talent (if healthy). He is a crafty vet, takes care of his body and can bring the pups up.

Back
Top Bottom