Arian Foster to (possibly?) meet with Miami this week | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster to (possibly?) meet with Miami this week

You roll dice with every single player that steps out on that field. Perfectly healthy players get season-ending injuries with shocking frequency. I guess it's the lingering injury guys that can never get enough rest to get completely healthy that drive you nuts. Arian Foster was one of those guys with his hamstrings. Who knows, maybe his genetically-inferior (exaggerated speculation) hamstrings led to the Achilles.

Right now, we have no idea what Miami really saw yesterday, or what they thought about what they saw. Maybe they needed Foster to sign a release of HIPAA rights or something so that they could officially quiz the doctors that healed Foster. I doubt Foster gets on the airplane if there isn't some kind of significant indication of interest by Miami that "If this...then That" and the 'that' being Miami will sign him.
Why would Foster get on the plane just to get poked and prodded by a team without some general numbers being discussed?

No...Just simply NO. There MUST be other better, more viable options at RB than Foster... :bobdole:

He's on the team already, Ajayi. If Foster comes back from injury looking good, which he has before once, then it makes sense to add a quality vet like Foster IMO. I definitely like this better than Chris Johnson. Plus, signing foster does not prevent drafting an RB, and we can maybe gamble a bit later in draft.

All Miami is doing with FAs is making them more money when they sign somewhere else.
Agent: "Well, Miami is offering this much"
Team: "Well, does your player want to sign with Miami?"
Agent: "**** No! Oh ****, did I say that out loud?"

Arian Foster is progressing well. Probably a week or two from being able to pass a physical, when his market will come into focus @JasonLaCanfora
6:03 AM - 20 May 2016

Source is JLC so may or may not be totally accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
All Miami is doing with FAs is making them more money when they sign somewhere else.
Agent: "Well, Miami is offering this much"
Team: "Well, does your player want to sign with Miami?"
Agent: "**** No! Oh ****, did I say that out loud?"

welcome to 8 years ago

s825791184681065557_p5_i1_w450.gif

Dang....I was reading the first pages like this was happening all over again haha

We have more than enough $ to hand him a few more mill than he's worth for a 1 year deal, I hope we get this deal done.

Arian Foster is a Pro Bowl RB. No one can doubt his abilities. My concern is how much speed and power has he lost. With a friendly contract he would be perfect, if he can get medical clearance. I'd start Ajayi and go running back by committee.

Back
Top Bottom