Arian Foster to (possibly?) meet with Miami this week | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arian Foster to (possibly?) meet with Miami this week

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 6h
Was told two weeks ago that Arian Foster won't be signing with anyone, anytime soon. Wants to get completely healthy. Could late May, June.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 9h
#Dolphins unlikely to sign Arian Foster after tomorrow, since he can't go full-speed yet. But they'll get to know him, put wheels in motion

All for the meeting tomm and hope we sign the guy. Maybe if he's sharing the load he can regain his form...whadda we got to lose?

IMO Foster's NFL career is over. All the nagging injuries followed by the Achilles will be too much to overcome. I wouldn't even sign the guy to be a #2 back. I am not sold on counting on Ajayi to be the #1 guy either but at this point the Dolphins don't have much choice. Team needs to draft at least one RB. Going to be an interesting year while the new coaching staff evaluates the roster. Team will look much different in 2017.

Are we trying to break the off-season record for acquiring the most injured players in NFL history this year? Just NO. Stop the bleeding please. Thank you.

Id take 5 games.of foster.over 10/game's of Miller.

His injury history is clearly something to worry about but so was Moreno. On a 1year deal who cares?

As far as zone running backs go, when he's healthy he's the best IMO.

Why not kick the tires, he won't sign this week anyways, unless Miami offers him a dumbass contract with a lot of guaranteed $$

He'll bounce back, but is a huge injury risk. I wouldn't mind Ajayi/Foster committee as long as they don't overpay.

Back
Top Bottom