Arizona bound? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona bound?

fishypete

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Arizona needs a running back.....the Dolphins have Ricky Williams....would Saban trade Ricky for Arizona's next year's first round pick? Would you?

My answer is simple....hell yea!!

Williams will not be attracting a 1st round pick and trading Ronnie Brown isn't happening.

Yes, i would do that trade in a heartbeat, since the Cards are doing pretty bad right now. But i highly doubt that the Cards would do something stupid like that.

For their first round next year, i would trade anyone on the team except Jason Taylor and Ronnie Brown.

Boomer said:
Williams will not be attracting a 1st round pick and trading Ronnie Brown isn't happening.
Exactly.

fishypete said:
Arizona needs a running back.....the Dolphins have Ricky Williams....would Saban trade Ricky for Arizona's next year's first round pick? Would you?

My answer is simple....hell yea!!
:rolleyes: I'm sure the Cardinals would do that.

Junoir 61503 said:
No,but I'll trade R.Brown for it,would you?

No. Might think about Ricky though. In the end I think we keep both, for quite a while.

Junoir 61503 said:
No,but I'll trade R.Brown for it,would you?

I wouldn't trade Brown....he's younger and has less miles on him....plus so far he's not a nut job like Ricky is.

If Shaun Alexander and Edge aren't worth 2nd rounders, the Ricky isn't a day 1 pick. He's liable to bolt at any moment.

Especially when Arizona could draft either Matt Leinart to solve their QB problems or Laurence Maroney or DeAngelo Williams to solve their tailback issues.

Ladies, get real. This is not going to happen.

Hell no. Thats crazy talk...yea we need another 20 million dollar first round pick

Back
Top Bottom