Arizona bound? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona bound?

Ace88 said:
Yes they did, but he isn't doing **** right now. He isn't even adv 2.0 yards a carry.

Are you saying he is ....... a bust? :lol:

Junoir 61503 said:
No,but I'll trade R.Brown for it,would you?

Ronnie broke a 50+ yarder in 3 games.

It took Ricky 3 seasons.

That said, I'd do it for the 1st (a top 5er), but they wouldn't even do it for a 2nd rounder.

South Florida said:
Ronnie broke a 50+ yarder in 3 games.

It took Ricky 3 seasons.

That said, I'd do it for the 1st (a top 5er), but they wouldn't even do it for a 2nd rounder.

You would trade Ronnie or Ricky?

Boomer said:
The Cards have some of the best young talent in the league - great receivers, great young defensive linemen, one of the best young linebackers in the game, a great safety, high draft picks of great quality the last 2 seasons, but they need a QB who can stay upright and is more mobile than Warner and they need a running game which at the moment JJ Arrington isn't providing.

As with Brown, Arrington needs time.

Boomer, sorry to go off topic.....there was another thread about QB and specifically Notre Dame's Quinn. Granted hes a junior, but can you post in that thread your thoughts on him?

thanks...

I love the Cards young talent. but that could have been said about them several years ago as well....its their front office that keeps screwing them up and taking 2 steps back for every 1 forward. heck, it seems they take 5 for every 1.

Boomer said:
Regardless, the issue is that no-one would trade a high 1 for Ricky Williams, thus knocking this thread on the head.

As I posted....desperation makes fools out of most....including the Dolphins...as we all know. Arizona has no running game....Arrington I believe has been hurt...not much after him....denny needs to show improvement...or he could be back doing ESPN. While I don't have much feeling left for Ricky....he still is a very good back...and comes cheap. How much does the 1st or 2nd pick in the draft cost? Ricky helps this season....waiting for next years draft may help a year from now.....Lots of ways to look at things.

C'mon guys. Put together a real thread. That is not going to happen. Dennis Green is a heck of a lot smarter than Dave W. and the cap hit with Ronnie would be murderous. Didn't you people read that we are going to be in great shape capwise next year? I am not criticizing anyone personally, but these threads that will never come to fuition are really not very useful.

With that said, if we could snooker them into taking Howard... We do have Mueller and he snookered us into taking RW.

fishypete said:
As I posted....desperation makes fools out of most....including the Dolphins...as we all know. Arizona has no running game....Arrington I believe has been hurt...not much after him....denny needs to show improvement...or he could be back doing ESPN. While I don't have much feeling left for Ricky....he still is a very good back...and comes cheap. How much does the 1st or 2nd pick in the draft cost? Ricky helps this season....waiting for next years draft may help a year from now.....Lots of ways to look at things.

I'm sorry mate, it's just not going to happen when you have 2/3 franchise backs in the draft who are 5/6 years younger and have less than half the yardage on their treads.

I wasn't for sure but that sounds like something he would do.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Boomer, sorry to go off topic.....there was another thread about QB and specifically Notre Dame's Quinn. Granted hes a junior, but can you post in that thread your thoughts on him?

thanks...

I love the Cards young talent. but that could have been said about them several years ago as well....its their front office that keeps screwing them up and taking 2 steps back for every 1 forward. heck, it seems they take 5 for every 1.

Dunno which thread it was mate......he's a nice player. System QB, doesn't have a big arm, but can be very decisive. Weis will make him if he's good enough. Makes some stupid decisions at times and doesn't always look off his primary target. Efficient is a good word to describe him.

Boomer said:
Yeah Bush is a junior, but you wonder whether he has the body to be a feature back, carrying 350 times a season in the big leagues, good as he is.

Yeah as of right now I believe Maroney is the top prospect for next year. He just tore up a defense that returned all 11 starters from last years defense and was ranked #1 going in only giving up 16 yrds per albeit against somewhat bad opponents.

The Cards aren't that stupid. In a terribly desperate situation they might get suckered into offering a 3rd round pick for Ricky, but if that is the case he is more valuable to us so Saban would keep him.

Last I checked Nick has nothing but praise for Ricky Williams. Considering we have not had the most explosive offense in the past, we can't just afford to start trading off good players, especially Ricky. This team will continue to get better on offense and #34 will be a big part of it.

Back
Top Bottom