Arizona bound? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona bound?

if arizona was stupid enough to do it, im sure the fins would jump on it in a heart beat.

but let me just say...

NO TEAM WILL GIVE THE FINS A 1ST ROUND DRAFT PICK FOR RICKY WILLIAMS RIGHT NOW!!! he may be "back", he may run well, but there will always be that "quitting on his teammates", thing hanging over his head. and, IMO, he can say whatever he wants, the team can say what ever they want, but if he gets a chance to leave football, he will do it.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Speaking of the Cards, they just signed QB R. Davey....

PS. Ricky's not going anywhere!!!.....

PHINZ RULE!!!
Damn Blitz that chick in your sig is hot, can't stop looking at her every time you post!

Ace88 said:
Yes they did, but he isn't doing **** right now. He isn't even adv 2.0 yards a carry.
yeah, cus if your 1st round pick does nothing in his first 3 games, you might as well cut him... right. :shakeno:

the Titans is a more "likly" place for him.

For a first round pick, absolutely!!! That would put us in a position to pick somewhere in the top 10 again and really help us. Unfortunately, I doubt that Arizona would give us that trade.

Boomer said:
Yeah Bush is a junior, but you wonder whether he has the body to be a feature back, carrying 350 times a season in the big leagues, good as he is.

I can't say that I know he will be able to with stand the punishment of the NFL, but from what I know he doesn't have a problem with injury. I will say never before have I personally seen a player that is more special than Reggie Bush. For some reason I just think that he is going to be one of the all time greats. I know that is pre-mature but I just really see an 'IT' factor with this kid.

I actually like the idea of having Ricky and Ronnie on our team. We're going to be very tough to defend when Ricky comes back. And I think with the amount of money we're going to have next year, posibly up to $25Mil, we'll get better through free agency. Imagine the possibilites with Ricky, Ronnie, McMike, Chambers, a stud free agent WR...maybe Wayne, and a good OLineman just through free agency. That's not ever including what we get in the draft. Saban is really doing a nice job of setting this team up to win FAST!

AZfinfan said:
I can't say that I know he will be able to with stand the punishment of the NFL, but from what I know he doesn't have a problem with injury. I will say never before have I personally seen a player that is more special than Reggie Bush. For some reason I just think that he is going to be one of the all time greats. I know that is pre-mature but I just really see an 'IT' factor with this kid.

I agree. Stunning player. But at a mite under 200lbs and for all the different ways he'll be integrated into an offense, that will be a lot of hits.

fishypete said:
Arizona needs a running back.....the Dolphins have Ricky Williams....would Saban trade Ricky for Arizona's next year's first round pick? Would you?

My answer is simple....hell yea!!

ridiculous....Arizona needs a RB???? didn;t they just draft one??? JJ Arrington ring a bell?? :shakeno: :shakeno:

and why the heck would we trade a proven star RB???

IMO AZ's problems lie with their o-line and they took JJ Arrington in the 2nd round and they will wait for him to delvelop. They have line issues and I think they will use their pick next year in the 1st on the 2006 drafts' many Offensive Tackles who have potential out the azz. D'Brick, McNeil, Whitworth, Winston, and the list goes on.

dolphan117 said:
You would trade Ronnie or Ricky?

Ricky

I'd draft Ronnie with the 2nd in every draft from here to eternity if he were still there at pick 2.

Let's keep all of our good/great players and see how far we can go this season... then maybe entertain ideas of possibly trading for draft picks. I, for one, don't believe that RW or RB will be going anywhere soon. They'll be our long term answers at RB

Arizona needs a QB a lot more than a RB....I say lets keep Ricky and Ronnie and have a double threat in the backfield. :)

Back
Top Bottom