Arizona bound? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona bound?

Junoir 61503 said:
No,but I'll trade R.Brown for it,would you?

Not a chance Ronnie is here for the long haul, ricky might look good so far but he may last one maybe 2 years then who knows what hell do?:shakeno:

Roman529 said:
Arizona needs a QB a lot more than a RB....I say lets keep Ricky and Ronnie and have a double threat in the backfield. :)

i agree.

when will the other bums on the board that want to trade ricky for a pint of soup realize this?

probably week 6 when ricky runs for a 100 yards

Ace88 said:
Yes they did, but he isn't doing **** right now. He isn't even adv 2.0 yards a carry.
I hope you weren't one of the people getting mad at others for calling
Ronnie a bust. You are doing the exact same thing.

MiamiMan147 said:
If Shaun Alexander and Edge aren't worth 2nd rounders, the Ricky isn't a day 1 pick. He's liable to bolt at any moment.

I see your point, but that was during the offseason, with a very strong RB class in the draft..perhaps the strongest in years...If a team is desperate, then I can see some interest in RW...

At this time tho, I just don't think they are desperate enough...if Shipp gets hurt, they might get desperate...but otherwise, no way...

Also, I seriously doubt that RW rates a 1st round pick...I only say that because of a) he is one test away from a season long suspension, b) you really don't know when he may go on walkabout again, and c) we've only seen him in TC since his comeback...will the lost weight be an issue ?? Can he regain the form that got him 1300+ yard seasons ??

The Cards are in the market for a running back, as stupid as it seems. There was a story on ESPN.com last week about how they were talking about a deal for Michael Bennett. I think that's largely because Dennis Green has a man-crush on Bennett, though, and the Vikes seem content to play Mewelde Moore. Nevertheless, it seems like they're looking at that.

However, I seriously doubt they'd consider a deal for Williams.

I think we should keep Ricky for now. It ain't broke for us. No need fixing it just yet.

Boomer said:
Especially when Arizona could draft either Matt Leinart to solve their QB problems or Laurence Maroney or DeAngelo Williams to solve their tailback issues.

Ladies, get real. This is not going to happen.

Man oh Man. It's nice to hear others even mention DeAngelo. He ran awesome last year & didn't get much national attention at all. He's finally getting some. Go Tigers!

fishypete said:
Arizona needs a running back.....the Dolphins have Ricky Williams....would Saban trade Ricky for Arizona's next year's first round pick? Would you?

My answer is simple....hell yea!!

First off ARIZONA doesn't need a RB, they drafted JJ. ARRINGTON who they are high on...This is a wasted thread

Back
Top Bottom