Armando Allen commits to Notre Dame | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Allen commits to Notre Dame

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know a lot of you guys were high on him.

I can't find a full FREE article on it, but it's all over Rivals.com

finswin56 said:
We're supposedly high on Noel Devine's list.

:yeahthat:

Plus we already have 2 talented freshman RBs and a commit from a solid RB for next season.

Turns out AA switched to ND because we changed our minds and let him early enroll. That was a big deal for him so he could rehab his knee at college facilities. ND needed the boost in speed more than UF anyway :tongue:

DonShula84 said:
Turns out AA switched to ND because we changed our minds and let him early enroll. That was a big deal for him so he could rehab his knee at college facilities. ND needed the boost in speed more than UF anyway :tongue:
What you need is defense :wink:

finswin56 said:
What you need is defense :wink:

We need a lot of things actually. A lot of offensive players are graduating. Weis is working on bringing in some defensive players though.

DonShula84 said:
We need a lot of things actually. A lot of offensive players are graduating. Weis is working on bringing in some defensive players though.
I'm pretty excited to see Jimmy C. in action. Weis must be giddy about that kid.

HysterikiLL said:
Golden Tate is a stud.

:yes:

Looking forward to him returning kicks next year. Also interested to see where we'll play him. He'd add a lot of speed to our defense, where we clearly need the most help. Though WR is a possibility also

finswin56 said:
We're supposedly high on Noel Devine's list.

Noel Devine will not be available til 2008. He is going to prep school. However I would not worry about the Gators RB situation.
Graig Cooper
Bo Williams
Antwain Easterling ( However he was recently arrested, So it looks like he may be headed to the U. :lol: )
Lennon Creer

I think we get at least 1 of those backs and we already have Rainey

Back
Top Bottom