Armando: Dolphins shopping Cornerback Will Davis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins shopping Cornerback Will Davis

CMD

You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins are calling other NFL teams offering players not necessarily in their 2015 plans and one player the team is offering in trade is cornerback Will Davis, according to a league source.Davis, in his third season, has been hot and cold during the current preseason as he's tried to return from a knee injury and surgery last season that sent him to the injured reserve list November 15.
Davis played well in the preseason opener against Chicago but struggled in the second preseason game against Carolina, giving up consecutive first-down completions and then being flagged for pass interference.
That inconsistency, which has been present throughout camp practices as well, and the fact the Dolphins have other cornerbacks they like on the roster has led to the team shopping Davis for a possible trade.
It is unclear if the team will cut Davis if it cannot find a taker for the former third-round draft pick. The Dolphins were not immediately available for comment.

Full article here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...-dolphins-shopping-cornerback-will-davis.html

Not sure how much you will get for a mediocre CB coming off season ending surgery.

3rd Round Pick from 2013, already getting shopped.

:bobdole:

Not sure how much you will get for a mediocre CB coming off season ending surgery.

3rd Round Pick from 2013, already getting shopped.

:bobdole:

Who do we have to thank?

Oh yea, he's gone too. :woot:

Ironically, the Saints need DB help. hmmmmmm

If someone will offer up something for him great. Rather see them move on from him than hold on to a draft pick for dear life, if he's not going to work out, cut your losses.

Give New Orleans a call. Jeff Ireland is there, and he probably pounded the table to trade us WR Kenny Stills for LB Dannell Ellerbe.

Give New Orleans a call. Jeff Ireland is there, and he probably pounded the table to trade us WR Kenny Stills for LB Dannell Ellerbe.

:lol: I did not know Ireland was with the Saints now. That explains why they would get rid of Graham and Stills this offseason.

The sign of a well run FO. They move on quickly with draft mistakes.

Shopping him? :lol:

Does the scouting room bathroom need a new plunger? Maybe a team would be willing to give theirs.

maybe get a conditional 6th or 7th rounder at best for him.

with Hickey's track record late picks are not so bad Fede comes to mind

i don't think he can play in the league, hence i don't think he has any trade value. i pray jeff ireland can convince someone in NO to give us something for him, other than that, cut city.

i don't think he can play in the league, hence i don't think he has any trade value. i pray jeff ireland can convince someone in NO to give us something for him, other than that, cut city.

Tell Jeff Ireland that we'll also throw in Dion Jordan & Caleb Sturgis & Mike Gillislee.

Dannell Ellerbe, Will Davis, Dion Jordan, Caleb Sturgis, Mike Gillislee are all his guys. Let him build his dream team.

Tell Jeff Ireland that we'll also throw in Dion Jordan & Caleb Sturgis & Mike Gillislee.

Dannell Ellerbe, Will Davis, Dion Jordan, Caleb Sturgis, Mike Gillislee are all his guys. Let him build his dream team.

his dream team would be the worst nightmare for NO.

Back
Top Bottom