Armando: Dolphins shopping Cornerback Will Davis | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins shopping Cornerback Will Davis

If Houston can garner a 6th rd pick for a '15 undrafted FA, I have hope here.

Fresh off an acl doesnt help

Id love to see a press man team trade for him :lol:

I think we could get a bag of chips for him.

Maybe not jalapeno bbq, probably not even ruffles. But gosh darn it, a good old bag of straight up, greasy, plain jane lay's potato chips is better than a kick in the jimmy!!

Attachments

• Hayride-pix-195.jpg
    Hayride-pix-195.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think he can play in the league, hence i don't think he has any trade value. i pray jeff ireland can convince someone in NO to give us something for him, other than that, cut city.

Sure looked like he'd be able to play in the league when he flashed in camp as a rookie and in preseason last year. I think getting away from the trainwreck that is Kevin Coyle trying to develop a rookie instead of having veteran CB's will do him good.

Tell Jeff Ireland that we'll also throw in Dion Jordan & Caleb Sturgis & Mike Gillislee.

Dannell Ellerbe, Will Davis, Dion Jordan, Caleb Sturgis, Mike Gillislee are all his guys. Let him build his dream team.

For those guys he would cough up Brees LOL

:lol: I did not know Ireland was with the Saints now. That explains why they would get rid of Graham and Stills this offseason.

You couldn't tell by the influx of picks and money? If the Saints bomb this year, their fans better hope Ireland doesn't get anymore power because he for sure will sacrifice 2016 like he did 2012 for us in pursuit of his "vision" just like he had for us. In terms of professional football, I really hate the guy......

More often than not these small school players no one has heard of until draft time that go in the first couple days of the draft end of being colossal busts. I hope I'm wrong but Billy Turner looks like he could be another name on the list. Really wish our FO would abandon that strategy.

Tell Ireland we will through an 8th round pick in it for the next 5 years for a 3rd this year

I know everyone's joking about the Saints because of Ireland, but if Davis could be traded that's where he'd go. Lost P.J. Williams for the season, Keenan Lewis out for the first 4-6 weeks. Left with Browner and Breaux. I don't think he has any trade value, but there's reasons that they'd be the only team that would consider him.

Back
Top Bottom