Armando: Dolphins shopping Cornerback Will Davis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins shopping Cornerback Will Davis

I think a team would be more likely wait and try to get him off the waiver wire or put in a bid for another DB.

And Davis himself said he's not even 100% healthy. So we want to trade a 3rd year CB who is still not healthy and hasn't done jack squat. Yeah good luck with that trade.

How exactly did jeff ireland finagle a job in NO? Like, seriously? And is no one paying attention to him blowing up the franchise from the inside out?

Anytime a story comes out that a low level player is being shopped, usually means that player is getting cut. Will be surprised if they get anything in return.

Good news. I hear the team needs a new dryer and a few spare jock straps. I think we can get this deal done.

will davis has no value while we are at it shop jason fox both of them together are not worth a 12th

Maybe they can get another player from another team that would have been cut, but could help here…a TE, Oline depth, LB etc.

Maybe they can get another player from another team that would have been cut, but could help here…a TE, Oline depth, LB etc.

Exactly, trade one player (who was probably going to get released in the end) for another in the same situation on another team who has too many players at some position. Maybe one of the players work out, maybe not...you just skip the waiver wire situation. If you can find a match with another team that is of course. Lots of times teams just end up releasing the player in the end - but it doesn't hurt to check around.

No value...looks like hes being cut...ideal scheme for him in miami and it still doesnt matter

Dallas is in need of CB's, maybe they would be willing to trade one of their offensive linemen they are gonna cut.

We're not getting diddly squat for Davis when other corners will be available in a few more days
for almost nothing

Not sure how much you will get for a mediocre CB coming off season ending surgery.

3rd Round Pick from 2013, already getting shopped.

:bobdole:

No chance it's any higher than a 6th, from a bad GM

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

:lol: I did not know Ireland was with the Saints now. That explains why they would get rid of Graham and Stills this offseason.

He's part of their college scouting department so no input on trades. But still his stench is now in the building

Last edited by a moderator:
Dallas is in need of CB's, maybe they would be willing to trade one of their offensive linemen they are gonna cut.
why trade for a cb that is no better than the ones you plan to cut

Back
Top Bottom