Armando: Dolphins shopping Cornerback Will Davis | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins shopping Cornerback Will Davis

Hickey is better at acorns than Jeffy? Hmmmm!?

Jeffy's acorns played because they weren't as bad as his draft picks.

Hickey's acorns play because they earn roster spots even with solid draft picks.

Huge difference.

LD

2 picks in the PS game, maybe we can get a 5th round pick for him...

Will! Back against the wall he has a great game, give him one more year.

talking CB with ball skills . . . you have grimes . . . . and then you could EASILY say Will Davis is next on the list.

I'm just saying . . . I wouldn't be so quick to let him loose.

With a monster preseason game so far - with 2 INTs - I think the stars are aligning to trade Will Davis to Jeff Ireland & New Orleans. It could happen. If we're ever going to get something for him, it's now.

With a monster preseason game so far - with 2 INTs - I think the stars are aligning to trade Will Davis to Jeff Ireland & New Orleans. It could happen. If we're ever going to get something for him, it's now.

2 ints but he's also getting beat on a regular basis tonight

He got beat twice.. he was in position, but just went for the ball instead of the tackle. It seems he hasn't learned how to wrap up.

When Miami has the ball people expect Miami to complete 70 % of the passes, but when the opponent has the ball they think quarterbacks should be 50% or lower.

talking CB with ball skills . . . you have grimes . . . . and then you could EASILY say Will Davis is next on the list.

I'm just saying . . . I wouldn't be so quick to let him loose.

Somebody else sees things the way I do. I'm absolutely sick and tired of our secondary being staffed with guys who couldn't get an INT if it was a handoff. At least Sparano didn't even act like he thought defensive turnovers were important. Philbin preaches defensive turnovers and then makes guys who average a turnover a season focal points. We won't be a winning team until we get more than two guys on the entire defense who teams are afraid to just try to throw through.

[video=youtube;RdaYykWsOEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=RdaYykWsOEY[/video]

Stepped up when the pressure on him was high and amidst trade rumors. What shouldn't be ignored and needs to be respected at some level is Davis' response to adversity.

Cut him...its pitch and catch unless the qb gifts him the ball

first 3rd and 13 he bails so hard vs a 3rd string wr that he gives up the sticks just a poor high throw by the qb saved us...ive seen enough cut will davis

Teams thin at corner...bobby mccain is not staying attached in the slot down the seam or on the out cut underneath...its not good enough right now...i think this team may insert bowman on the boundary before it plays bobby...i know one thing its not as cut and dry the 4th corner as i hoped...he needs time before hes thrown to the wolves

Lippetts worth keeping but hes about 2016 and beyond more than anything...and that ankle biting tackling wont cut it...

A little worried about corner right now...could use one more piece but good luck getting corners as cuts who can help you right now...teams dont cut corners that can play

Michael Thomas can help in sub packages as well. I think Davis goes.

Back
Top Bottom