Armando: Fins offered Long more $ than Rams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Fins offered Long more $ than Rams

Rhoadsy13

Starter
Reaction score
If true, How many asked why would we CHOOSE to trade for Albert when we could have resigned Long??? Or how could we let Jake go? Simple Jake chose the rams over despite the $. I for one figured there was a reason to look at Albert & others although still wonder what we will do at T but I believe they have a plan & trust that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArmandoSalguero/status/329351486326845440

Jake used the Dolphins to drive up the price on St. Louis. I could kind of sense he didn't want to be here anymore.

Not sure I believe this even a little bit... I definitely see why this guy is starting to get such a bad reputation, most of his "stories" seem like **** thrown against the wall with little to no chance of sticking..

Not sure I believe this even a little bit... I definitely see why this guy is starting to get such a bad reputation, most of his "stories" seem like **** thrown against the wall with little to no chance of sticking..

Yup. He's had a terrible offseason

Never would see a tackle being a prima donna. IMO Jake left Miami either because he felt somehow slighted by the organization or was afraid of ZBS.

It's pretty much been determined by all sources/reports/etc that Miami offered close to, but slightly less money, than St. Louis. Now they're changing the story around?

Don't buy it but more importantly, don't care. Moving on.

Jake went where he felt most wanted, even if money was higher in one place or the other. I could believe he took less money to play in STL, because I know for sure Fisher and co. probably really made him feel wanted/welcome there. Meanwhile, he probably got a cold shoulder from Ireland/Dolphins because of his injuries and declining play. Dolphins had a tone of "you gotta keep proving it" and Rams were probably "we need a star of your caliber at LT."

To my understanding, we offered 8 mil/yr and they offered 8.5 mil/yr. Missouri has an income tax rate of 6% that would take Jake's salary slightly under 8 mil/yr. So I fact, he would have made more with us.

It's pretty much been determined by all sources/reports/etc that Miami offered close to, but slightly less money, than St. Louis. Now they're changing the story around?

Don't buy it but more importantly, don't care. Moving on.

I personally dont believe he was offered more money here but I also dont believe that Minnesota didnt offer Wallace more money

the mind follows the *****. where did jake longs wife want to live? answer that and you can probably figure out where jake long signed.

Good luck Jake getting destroyed against San Fran, Seattle, And Zona's D. Then everybody will see how great you are as they pick your body parts up all over the field.

Back
Top Bottom