Armando: Fins offered Long more $ than Rams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Fins offered Long more $ than Rams

I'm sorry but I can't see how a young hot female would choose St. Louis over Miami.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
I don't know where she is from, but just because she's young and hot doesn't mean she prefers the fast life of Miami to St. Louis.

Since when do we believe anything Armando says??? Regardless of what the truth really is, Jake is not here anymore and he made his decision and we now need to make ours. All this stirring up the past and creating drama over stuff that's done is pointless and he's just trying to create drama. Next!!!

Long can kiss my ass for not sticking around with the organization (that made a huge mistake by drafting his ass #1) that paid him $50 Million on a rookie contract. If anyone should have taken a bit of a hometown discount it was him.

I suppose. You have a point.. They did live in Michigan for a number of years
I don't know where she is from, but just because she's young and hot doesn't mean she prefers the fast life of Miami to St. Louis.

I don't think Jake Long cares about a Few hundred thousand either way with his money. He drove a beater pick up truck for a while after he got paid. I believe he didn't want to screw the Dolphins anymore because he knows he sucks now and so he's going to screw the Rams instead.

I don't think he ever wanted to be here. Seemed to me he always wanted to be a Ram. If I remember correctly he wanted a guarantee from the Rams that they would draft him at #2 if he didn't take the contract that was on the table from Parcells.

Long can kiss my ass for not sticking around with the organization (that made a huge mistake by drafting his ass #1) that paid him $50 Million on a rookie contract. If anyone should have taken a bit of a hometown discount it was him.

why would any player take a discount, esp when he knew we had cap space. Did Ellerbee or Wallace give us a discount or is Randy Starks giving us a discount. I would love players to play cheaper for us but its all about money

I don't think he ever wanted to be here. Seemed to me he always wanted to be a Ram. If I remember correctly he wanted a guarantee from the Rams that they would draft him at #2 if he didn't take the contract that was on the table from Parcells.

I never got any vibe he didnt want to be here but Im fairly sure he was somewhat bothered that he was not a priority in our free agency and felt we were trying to lowball him. I dont agree but Im not Jake Long.

If true, How many asked why would we CHOOSE to trade for Albert when we could have resigned Long??? Or how could we let Jake go? Simple Jake chose the rams over despite the $. I for one figured there was a reason to look at Albert & others although still wonder what we will do at T but I believe they have a plan & trust that.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArmandoSalguero/status/329351486326845440
Sounds like Jake did not want to be here. With all his injuries, why keep him?

I wish Jake the best in St. Louis, but i'm not so sure we even need to invest that much in a left tackle that plays the pro-formation. It will be a god-send that he turned us down and left. Let us sign Winston for the right side and move Martin over. Martin was way better on the left side anyway, allows us to spend our cap space upgrading other needs.

When healthy Long is an all pro. Has anyone thought that his feeling towards this organization might have soured after we let go of Henne? He played with him all through college then get drafted on the same team. I could see a scenario where he was pissed that Henne got cut and he knew he was the best LT in the league and just wanted to give a giant FU to the phins.

I am glad he's gone. I really used to like him till I went to see the dolphins play live for the first time. It was in Dallas and when he passed 2 feet from me I tried to talk to him and he just blew me off. Ever since then I have disliked him. That's why this does not surprise me that he signed with the rams because of his attitude. Oh and btw davon bess and Brandon Marshall took 2 minutes of their time to talk to me.

Does not surprise me if true. I recall stories in the media before the 2008 draft that he did not want to go to Miami, more a mid west kind of guy. Either way, it does not matter now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom