Armando - "Fins want to “kill” 2017 draft" - didn't seem to do it in 2016 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - "Fins want to “kill” 2017 draft" - didn't seem to do it in 2016

So when they draft Tunsil its pure luck, but when they strike out with Dion Jordan its not bad luck, its incompetence.
Can't have it both ways. Tunsil was a projected top 3 pick. 8 teams passed on him until the Phins. That's not luck, that's preparedness. I'm sick and tired of the pessimists referring to the Tunsil pick as "pure luck".

Tunsil was pure luck and we didn't get much out of the rest of the draft class. Hickey would be a impovement over the bunch we have running the draft now. Look no further Lippett and Ajayi.

Tunsil was pure luck and we didn't get much out of the rest of the draft class. Hickey would be a impovement over the bunch we have running the draft now. Look no further Lippett and Ajayi.

Howard, you know the guy who was drafted in the 2nd last year, is better than Lippett.

I guess you want to have it both ways. Not gracious enough to give credit when its due and quick to criticize. I wonder if you hold yourself to the same standard.

I guess you want to have it both ways. Not gracious enough to give credit when its due and quick to criticize. I wonder if you hold yourself to the same standard.

Tannenbaum has a long history that I have been well aware of before he landed the phins job and its not impressive IMO. If he was a rookie GM sure I would be happy to give him some lack. We gave up 6 draft picks for 3 players in rounds 2 thru 3. We got a part time starter and a kick returner who was gimpy for our efforts and the rest of the draft showed zero after that. Free agency was a bust considering who we just let walk and what we got for replacements. Lippett and Ajayi showed up and Kiko got healthy after 3 years on IR which probably saved our season player wise, oh yea Wake was able to fight off father time. So yea I would call it a D plus draft that without Tunsil it would probably be a F. Free agency Kiko and Iado a saftey is not much considering we lost 5 players who could have started. A veteran GM needs to do much better than that. As far as judging myself no problems there either my customers get to score me all the time.

Back
Top Bottom