Armando - Here are some changes coming in 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Here are some changes coming in 2018

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Lots of good insight here - http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article192410804.html

A few highlights
League sources say Gase has been mulling hiring an experienced, accomplished coach who can help him run the offense

No, that doesn’t mean Gase is going to give up his play-calling duties
Nor should he... but we need some players who can avoid tripping over their own feet or drawing a flag on every other play and a qb who doesnt throw the ball tp a db 25 feet infront of his wr

if the new guy doesn’t coach the offensive line, the Dolphins will be adding a coach there, as well

We need to once and for all find a guy who can coach the damn OL at a high level and preferably while sober

The Dolphins are also going to rescind the fifth-year option currently on right tackle Ja’Wuan James

I would prefer to move on from Pouncey, but I doubt that happens

He seems to hang onto old glory too long hence JT and Cutler wearing orange and Aqua this year. We lost a year that could have developed a TE and a solid back up QB.

At this point, I just want to see some changes for the better.

getting rid of some players is a good start but lets see who they bring in

Ozzy rules!!

Accomplished? Isn't that what Christenson is for?
I hope we see a lot of changes.
My number one is a star OL coach. Make this OL great again!

Gase/Tbum/Grier best get their shyt together cuz word from above is ".. I hate f****** losing.."; and if y'all believe that lie about penalties being some weird anomaly, i got cryptocash up the yinyang for sale. 31st in penalties last year, 31st in penalties this year. if he aint gonna be disciplinarian, the GM or VP need to.

and Gase... stay yo butt out the personnel dept... you ain't good there either.

Accomplished experienced coach sounds like John Fox.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom