Armando - Here are some changes coming in 2018 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Here are some changes coming in 2018

I like the way Sterup did today for his first game. He could compete for the RT spot with Davis and if he starts there then Davis is our RG. There's also Smith in there too. One of those 3 imo would give us the same or more than James has given us without costing as much

Ozzy rules!!

Pass defense is the biggest issue. I'm not sure how to fix it, other than get in the quarterback's face every play. Otherwise I don't trust anyone to cover competently. Early in the game I was wondering if it was too late to rescind the Pro Bowl invitation to Reshad Jones.

Gase needs someone to point his nose in the direction of the goal line, and identify that as the objective.

No more sideways

I think they will make a major change to appease Ross, either Rizzi or Burke will be fired. It should be Burke but Rizzi can't last forever.

Pass defense is the biggest issue. I'm not sure how to fix it, other than get in the quarterback's face every play. Otherwise I don't trust anyone to cover competently. Early in the game I was wondering if it was too late to rescind the Pro Bowl invitation to Reshad Jones.

Gase needs someone to point his nose in the direction of the goal line, and identify that as the objective.

No more sideways
That zone prevention BS has to go away.........players suck at it.

He's not getting fired next year either.
Don’t see how you can say that? I hope he turns this team around but if it’s another 6 win or less season I would say he’s likely gone. And he’s got his work cut out for him. We are battling to not be the worst team
in our division. That’s sad.

That sounds like a good start.

I'm kind of on the fence with Burke, but I think he deserves another year. His high mark was the win over New England where the defensive game plan was absolutely perfect. Can Burke progress with more talent at linebacker?

It's pretty clear to most fans what this team needs personnel-wise so hopefully the right moves will be made and 2018 will be much better.

Don’t see how you can say that? I hope he turns this team around but if it’s another 6 win or less season I would say he’s likely gone. And he’s got his work cut out for him. We are battling to not be the worst team
in our division. That’s sad.
If Gase has another season like this one with Tannehill, he's gone next Black Monday

What is this zone prevention talk? It’s a drop out zone.

Anyways I’m good with the player moves listed. If Thomas or James come back cheaper so be it

They shouldn’t be firing staff either. Defense is to my eye assignment and tackling offense qb primary

Until changes are made in the front office nothing will matter. I don't know if Gase is the man or not but he's not given a chance with the talent we have.

Back
Top Bottom