Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

F*** the Jills, we will tag Juice and trade him if necessary, not lose him as an UFA lmao. Keep dreaming though, maybe if you guys beat us this year you can make the playoffs for the first time this century, but probably not.
Hey just saying what i am hearing.

I dont want him anyway no reason giving big $$$ to a WR until you have a QB that uses said WRs

This team does everything backwards of what they should do. If you're going to trade Ajayi then you might as well trade Landry too as this season is already over, Landry will not be back with the team next year so you might as well get something for him. If they're only trading one then it made more sense to trade Landry and not Ajayi. Ajayi is cheaper plus you don't have to worry about him being a free agent and you don't have a guy to take his spot. Landry on the other hand will leave after this season and at least you still have Stills, Parker and Carroo would get his chance. I'm not saying I wanted either one gone but trading Ajayi, specially for just a 4 and keeping Landry and then losing him makes no sense now or for the future

Ozzy rules!!

This team does everything backwards of what they should do. If you're going to trade Ajayi then you might as well trade Landry too as this season is already over, Landry will not be back with the team next year so you might as well get something for him. If they're only trading one then it made more sense to trade Landry and not Ajayi. Ajayi is cheaper plus you don't have to worry about him being a free agent and you don't have a guy to take his spot. Landry on the other hand will leave after this season and at least you still have Stills, Parker and Carroo would get his chance. I'm not saying I wanted either one gone but trading Ajayi, specially for just a 4 and keeping Landry and then losing him makes no sense now or for the future

Ozzy rules!!
Why is the season over? We are 4-3.

I guess you’ve never seen TY play. He’s a faster Landry.
And just to put it in perspective for you...

If you only count both players full seasons which would exclude the current season we are in...here are both players stat lines on average per year.

Jarvis Landry

96 receptions 1017 yards 4 TD

TY Hilton

74 receptions 1172 yards 6 TD

Oh and TY is 3 years older than Landry.

So it looks to me like they arent much different, with the exception of one being older.

Honestly, we're gonna have to overpay him in order to get him to re-sign with us. So if we're not willing to do that, we should trade him today. At least get something.

And I love Juice, I do. But he's going to ask for top money and I doubt he'll give us any discount.

It sounds like we aren't trading Landry today, but the tea leaves are clear to read. He will not be a long-term Dolphin.

I guess you've missed our record for the last couple seasons then. We have a winning record amongst all this chaos. So what don't you see?
A very good team. One that isn't close to competing with the cream of the afc. We'll see at seasons end how good our third place team is?

Rumors out there that the Bears and Bills have both offered a 2nd rounder for Landry......... Enjoy the snow Jarvis!

A very good team. One that isn't close to competing with the cream of the afc. We'll see at seasons end how good our third place team is?

Ok I can agree with that, but I'm at least impressed that we're where we are with everything that's happened.

Back
Top Bottom