Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

I suspect you mean top center, OR a top guard, OR and maybe a 4th. Not saying I'd take that deal, but all three is unrealistic.
I didnt say it was realistic. I just said Id take it :)

But I would take a top interior lineman and a mid round pick. As long as the guard wasnt old.

mitch trubisky can play...that would be a serious boost for that franchise to add juice

I'd take a 2nd from the bears which should be higher than a 2nd from the bills. We still have Parker, Stiils and Carroo who we need to get something out of after trading up for him. Landry's gone anyway after this year. Make the trade now

Ozzy rules!!

hard pass on ty Hilton too

I already have enough soft wrs

hard damn pass
Seriously. That would be the dumbest thing they could do. Been trying to explain that all day.

I'd trade Landry for the Bears' second rounder in a hot minute.

You figure, we're going to lose the guy anyway, so why not get a low second round pick instead of a 3rd round compensatory?

Miami won't sign Landry long term. There plan is to get value for him. Their worst case scenario is a 3rd comp pick. Reading today with that thought in mind it makes sense Miami won't move him for anything less than a second rounder because they feel confident they already have a 3 if he leaves in FA.

We are going to end up doing something worse than trading him today... pissing him off so he won’t re-sign and lose him for nothing and a middle round comp pick and watch him kill us with a division rival. Good job FO

We are going to end up doing something worse than trading him today... pissing him off so he won’t re-sign and lose him for nothing and a middle round comp pick. Good job FO

I think he is not in our future plans. Remember the stories from earlier in the season about receivers freelancing routes? Look at Gase saying that the problem is our "best players."

Look at Armando reporting that we were seriously shopping Landry this morning.

He gone.

Miami won't sign Landry long term. There plan is to get value for him. Their worst case scenario is a 3rd comp pick. Reading today with that thought in mind it makes sense Miami won't move him for anything less than a second rounder because they feel confident they already have a 3 if he leaves in FA.
Add in the lack of funds to pay him next season. If for some reason they sign him long term, it will eat up most of the cap money, after cutting some players, leaving the team unable to improve potentially through F/A. It makes sense to trade him now, especially if it’s for the Chicago Bears 2nd rounder.

Back
Top Bottom