Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

Oh they're shopping him imo but looking for the best deal. Maybe a second and 3 or 4 will do it.

Does anybody recall the type of player a 1st rounder has been traded for?

Does anybody recall the type of player a 1st rounder has been traded for?

I remember when the Patriots offered a 2nd for Welker we all thought they were nuts. Sometimes the value of the player exceeds their current output. Landry, with the right team, could be fatal. Definitely a Welker type player...

W Ajai and Landry being accused of freelancing and being shipped out or offers being heard, reminds me of when Josh McDaniels coached the Broncos and started unloading all his top players. Didn't work out for him but perhaps Gase gets this right. Retain guys that act like professionals, practice and play like professionals.

W Ajai and Landry being accused of freelancing and being shipped out or offers being heard, reminds me of when Josh McDaniels coached the Broncos and started unloading all his top players. Didn't work out for him but perhaps Gase gets this right. Retain guys that act like professionals, practice and play like professionals.

Reminds me of Chip Kelly in Philly... Didn't work out well for him either.

Just read the Chiefs are after him HARD.

Would be a glove fit for that offense . . .and that first rounder would be high 20s, hell maybe low 30s.

Its a hefty pricetag but the AFC is wide open. I could see this and I said them and Seattle should show interest earlier in this thread.

I remember when the Patriots offered a 2nd for Welker we all thought they were nuts. Sometimes the value of the player exceeds their current output. Landry, with the right team, could be fatal. Definitely a Welker type player...
Better than Wes. Wes stays with us he's just another 40-50 catch at best guy for his career.

Would be a glove fit for that offense . . .and that first rounder would be high 20s, hell maybe low 30s.

Its a hefty pricetag but the AFC is wide open. I could see this and I said them and Seattle should show interest earlier in this thread.

KC traded its 1st for Mahomes

Back
Top Bottom