Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

Miami is probably asking for a 1st round pick but would settle for a 2nd rounder and maybe another pick or a player.

The relationship between Landry and the Dolphins is clearly broken now, I say pull the trigger. As much as I love him on our team. Just don't do it within the division.

Trade him to the Bears for a 2nd rounder and Josh Sitton. Done.

It sucks, but again, the writing is on the wall. Get maximum value if you're planning to move on from him.

As we get closer to 4pm it is becoming clearer Miami isn't trading Landry today. However that doesn't mean he won't be traded before next season. Miami can tag him in the off season then trade him to a team. I firmly believe their vision is to trade him and they feel the worst they can get is a 3rd round comp for him if he leaves as a FA. Miami may drag it out as long as they can hoping to get something better than that 3rd.

As we get closer to 4pm it is becoming clearer Miami isn't trading Landry today. However that doesn't mean he won't be traded before next season. Miami can tag him in the off season then trade him to a team. I firmly believe their vision is to trade him and they feel the worst they can get is a 3rd round comp for him. Miami may drag it out as long as they can hoping to get something better than that 3rd.

IIRC, isn't it considered a CBA violation to tag someone with the express intent of trading them? As in, if you tag and trade a player, the player basically has to agree to the trade or the League will not permit it?

Generally the only guys that go for first round picks are Qb's(Palmer, Bradford)
Unless your GM is Ryan Grigson or Rick Spielman then you give first rounders away for Rbs

True, but I think the situation this year with the NFL as wide open as ever, a team thinking that pick could be #32 and they are missing that lynchpin safety valve in the slot to move the chains and round out their offense good take the gamble knowing it could be just a rental but winning a Super Bowl would be worth the risk.

New England, KC and Buffalo make tons of sense if a 1 is the compensation. Jags, Bears and Rams make sense but only if they can agree to that extension. A 2 and something late should do the trick

they aren't trading him in the division...seattle has doug baldwin kc has tyreek hill and kelce that's all they need...

da bears make the most sense...a 2nd and kyle long anybody? although im pretty sure the salaries don't meet the cap on the exchange

kc should trade for a safety eric murray is a problem

Miami is probably asking for a 1st round pick but would settle for a 2nd rounder and maybe another pick or a player.

The relationship between Landry and the Dolphins is clearly broken now, I say pull the trigger. As much as I love him on our team. Just don't do it within the division.

Can’t see anyone giving us a first and then signing him for what it will take. If Miami is set on that - not going to happen.

Can’t see anyone giving us a first and then signing him for what it will take. If Miami is set on that - not going to happen.
Like I said, I think they're asking for a 1st but would settle for a 2nd and maybe another low pick. It's basically a negotiation tactic.

We'll see in a few hours. This telenovela is still not over, imo.

I'm gonna agree that the 1st is the request the 2nd and a piece or a mid round pick is the settle if it does happen

although that piece salary wise is gonna have to be dirt cheap to make it work...which makes a kyle long or even josh sitton seem no go...

Bears would be good to trade him too because they would have a high pick.

I don't think Landry gets dealt only 1 hour left.

Back
Top Bottom