Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

Landry is a FA after this year so....
Trading him in the offseason is not really an option without resigning him first.

I was kinda hoping to see him leave, meh.

I want him signed to an extension, but if we're not going to do that, then I wanted to see him gone today, absolutely. Not only because we would have gotten better compensation for him, but because this board would have been amazing.

I want him signed to an extension, but if we're not going to do that, then I wanted to see him gone today, absolutely. Not only because we would have gotten better compensation for him, but because this board would have been amazing.

In a perfect world I think we all want him signed to an extension.

In reality it looks like an extension ain't gonna happen and getting a high 2nd is like found money for a guy who may not play another down for you in 2 months.

I'm hoping, after the Ajayi trade, Gase pulled Landry into his office and said "do you want to be next? No? Then go do some homework!"

Bills treasure trove of draft picks didn't take much of a hit and they got a receiver that helps then win now. Every move they've made has turned to gold since they canned Rex Ryan.

I'm hoping, after the Ajayi trade, Gase pulled Landry into his office and said "do you want to be next? No? Then go do some homework!"

You think Landry would do his hw and be the best he could be these next games so he could cash in on the big bucks next year.....

I know the deadline passes but I'm pretty sure we can still trade him before the season is over so is the deadline having to do with being able to play for your new team in the post season?

Ozzy rules!!

I know the deadline passes but I'm pretty sure we can still trade him before the season is over so is the deadline having to do with being able to play for your new team in the post season?

Ozzy rules!!

No trades until the beginning of the 2018 league year. Early March.

Back
Top Bottom